O/T Temperature

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

flightattendant100

O/T Temperature

Post by flightattendant100 »

97 deg. This afternoon in NRH, Tx. Wasaaayyy too early for that. Was lucky and worked in A/C today though. Recliner feeling pretty good.
xcaliber

Re: O/T Temperature

Post by xcaliber »

That's hot!
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

Isn't it ironic, for years the burning of fossil fuels has been blamed for "global-warming". Yet here we are with COVID19 causing factories to close, folks to stay home and drive considerably less that we are having an unseasonable warm April. Is it just me, or does that mean that Global Warming and all that's happening lately is just a HOAX perpetuated by the UN and the WHO? Just saying, some food for thought.
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
ihunt

Post by ihunt »

ComfyBear wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:20 pm
Isn't it ironic, for years the burning of fossil fuels has been blamed for "global-warming". Yet here we are with COVID19 causing factories to close, folks to stay home and drive considerably less that we are having an unseasonable warm April. Is it just me, or does that mean that Global Warming and all that's happening lately is just a HOAX perpetuated by the UN and the WHO? Just saying, some food for thought.
Global Warming won’t reverse itself over a few months, besides nasa, I believe it was them, showed air polluted cities before and after what a difference.
Micro Camo 335
Zombie Slayers
Normous

Post by Normous »

Snow and ice pellets hitting the ground in my neck of the woods right now :wtf:
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
flightattendant100

Normous wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:03 pm
Snow and ice pellets hitting the ground in my neck of the woods right now :wtf:
Norm, our overnight low was 70 deg.😳
flightattendant100

Norm, I wish Mother Nature could figure out a compromise.😁
Stepnoutnb

Post by Stepnoutnb »

Central New Brunswick calling for 20-25 cm of snow. That’s 10 inches of snow April 9/2020
Boo

Post by Boo »

ComfyBear wrote:
Yes Lou, it is just you, the uneducated and the money driven politicians. Thinking that there's a conspiracy perpetuated by the UN and the WHO shows that you're losing it and hopefully it isn't clinical. Hopefully it's because you've been locked up in the house too long.
Oh, you forgot to include Santa Claus and the Tooth Ferry in your conspiracy. :wtf: :shock: :crazy: :roll: :eusa-hand:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
janesy

Post by janesy »

At least the Easter Bunny is essential. Case closed. :eusa-dance:
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
hankenhunter

Post by hankenhunter »

Twenty degrees C in B.C. Lovely spring day. Perfect for metal detecting and picking up the dog poop from my three big dogs. Just heard they're ģoing to shut everything down for the long weekend, so if you need fuel or anything, get it now or tough luck til Tuesday.
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

My area of East Texas is supposed to be in the low 40's for overnight temps in a few days. :wtf:

Global warming.... :think:

What caused the global warming during the reign of the dinosaurs, and what did they do to cause an Ice Age??? :think: :eh: :think:

Just food for thought... :D

Spent my day today walking two leases I hunt looking for places to hang new tree stands! :D
Terrible job, but someone has to do it!! :lol: :lol:

I swear!!! Skeeters in East Texas big as horse flies!!! :shock:

Y'all be careful out there!! :angel:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
Normous

Post by Normous »

AJ01 wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:31 pm

I swear!!! Skeeters in East Texas big as horse flies!!! :shock:
Twin propellers I hear .
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

Boo wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:10 pm
ComfyBear wrote:
Yes Lou, it is just you, the uneducated and the money driven politicians. Thinking that there's a conspiracy perpetuated by the UN and the WHO shows that you're losing it and hopefully it isn't clinical. Hopefully it's because you've been locked up in the house too long.
Oh, you forgot to include Santa Claus and the Tooth Ferry in your conspiracy. :wtf: :shock: :crazy: :roll: :eusa-hand:
Don, I agree, it seems preposterous to think that the UN would be so nefarious to undermine the citizens of the world. Only someone who is losing it would believe that Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030 are plots. :eusa-doh:

https://www.theguardian.com/sustainable-business/2015/jun/24/agenda-21-conspiracy-theory-sustainability

https://patriots4trump2020.com/2019/08/un-agenda-2030-exposed/

Bill Gates, who gave the world Microsoft, would never think that the world's current population of over 6.8 billion is not sustainable, and should be reduced to a more manageable 500 million. :roll:

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2018/09/africas-rapid-population-growth-puts-poverty-progress-at-risk-says-gates/

Monsanto, through Gates' donations would never have introduced GMOs for self-serving reasons. :eusa-naughty:

https://usrtk.org/gmo/what-bill-gates-isnt-saying-about-gmos/

https://www.counterpunch.org/2020/03/02/toxic-agriculture-and-the-gates-foundation/

Gates doesn't control the WHO :roll:

https://www.politico.eu/article/bill-gates-who-most-powerful-doctor/

Yes, so one would have to be "losing it" to believe that there is a conspiracy in the works.

As for me, I'm not losing it, COVID-19 is not hindering me nor is it the cause of my staying at home. I've always been a homebody, and enjoy it immensely. Especially and moreso since the 16+ years that I've been retired. I'm finding it refreshing to have the ability to dance to my own tune and not have to "please" the man. Yes indeed, I consider myself very fortunate to have the time, and to be able to think for myself, and to have the ability to read between the lines.

Don, perhaps you should try it, retirement is great. :eusa-dance:
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
Boo

Post by Boo »

Lou, I haven't been to work for well over a year now.
BTW, you forgot your hat last year.
Some people just like stepping on rakes