C-2 Crank

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

xcaliber

Re: C-2 Crank

Post by xcaliber »

Brian, mine sticks out a bit too, but I have no issue putting it on three different models, two Micro bows, and my Matrix. I slide it straight on, and it's not an issue. Here is a video from Bill, it's on an old model, but the same. Let us know what you find, but hope this helps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN5n-1o5f28&t=20s
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Mine will unscrew all the way to flush or a bit past flush. I think Xcaliber is right that something is keeping it from going back farther, either a bend or a burr etc. I would think that would be an Excalibur warranty issue. I’ll bet that they take good care of you
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

No issues here. :thumbup: I think you might want to contact you local dealer or Excalibur directly. It should screw all the way down. :eusa-doh:

AJ
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
brianpa

Post by brianpa »

Thanks guys I watched that video and will give it a try. And I put a e-mail into Excalibur Friday evening so I should hear back this week.
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

:thumbup: :thumbup:
brianpa

Post by brianpa »

Thanks everyone for the information I had someone tell me that theirs was like that and they used a wrench and pliers worked it back and forth and it would loosen up. So that's what I did and it worked. The threads had some left over machining shavings in then.
Thanks again. The people on these sites are great!
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Made my day reading this, gre :thumbup: at news!