US GUN SALES ARE THROUGH THE ROOF!!!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderators: Bill T, Excalibur Marketing Dude

Post Reply
User avatar
amythntr
Posts: 6688
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:26 pm
Location: T.P.R.N.J.

US GUN SALES ARE THROUGH THE ROOF!!!!

Post by amythntr » Fri May 15, 2020 8:53 am

.....Here in US...gun sales have gone through the roof during this pandemic!!!!

.....I am glad that I did my buying over the last four years....

.....Now I just enjoy the hobby of handloading for my caliber of pistols own....
.....now if they would only open up the ranges!....


.....https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/25/politics/guns-ammo-coronavirus/index.html.
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A420TD (Assassinatore di Cervi)
A360 (l'Assassino)
2-AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Boo,NChunterkw,Vixenm

Stepnoutnb
Posts: 511
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:17 pm
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

Re: US GUN SALES ARE THROUGH THE ROOF!!!!

Post by Stepnoutnb » Fri May 15, 2020 9:57 am

I suppose everyone is arming themselves to protect their toilet Paper. 2020 has been a SH!TTY year. Canadian humour. Stay strong hold on to your 2nd amendment.
Here we are fighting MINDLESS GUN CONTROL instead of going after real criminals our LIBERALS are going after legally owned and registered firearms. Makes good news for the uninformed voters.

User avatar
nchunterkw
Posts: 2437
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:21 am
Location: Wake Forest, NC
Contact:

Re: US GUN SALES ARE THROUGH THE ROOF!!!!

Post by nchunterkw » Fri May 15, 2020 2:32 pm

"We just want everyone to register their guns. We would never use that data to take guns away from people."

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Keith
“The difference between death and taxes is that death doesn’t get worse every time Congress meets.”

Micro 335 & 355
Fixed, ZS, Feathers, Trinity Strings
deerboyarchery.wixsite.com/trinitystrings
[email protected]
<{{{><

Stepnoutnb
Posts: 511
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:17 pm
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

Re: US GUN SALES ARE THROUGH THE ROOF!!!!

Post by Stepnoutnb » Fri May 15, 2020 3:15 pm

nchunterkw wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 2:32 pm
"We just want everyone to register their guns. We would never use that data to take guns away from people."

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Happened in the UK and Australia the same way. No more firearms for the common folk. Hasn’t history proved that many governments first take away the citizens guns, books, clergy, scholars Civil rights and there you have it a totalitarian government run by someone named Kim, Adolf, Sadam etc, etc!

hunter with MS
Posts: 852
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:29 pm
Location: Massachusetts

Re: US GUN SALES ARE THROUGH THE ROOF!!!!

Post by hunter with MS » Fri May 15, 2020 5:32 pm

Would or will be now as Mass made the gun stores close . The gun store owners took it to court and won so they were able to open last Friday ,

User avatar
AJ01
Posts: 595
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:09 am
Location: Deep in the Heart of the East Texas Piney Woods!

Re: US GUN SALES ARE THROUGH THE ROOF!!!!

Post by AJ01 » Sat May 16, 2020 10:10 am

amythntr wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 8:53 am
.....Here in US...gun sales have gone through the roof during this pandemic!!!!

Anthony I'm surprised the "concerned governmental offices" in New Jersey haven't made it illegal just to talk about 'weapons of mass destruction"!!! Much less own such horrible devices!!! And to go actually shoot one!!! OH MY!!!! :crazy: :eusa-naughty: :eusa-doh:

Sure glad i live in rural East Texas!!! :mrgreen:

Andy
"No matter how big a hammer you use, you can't pound common sense into stupid people"!! :eusa-deadhorse:
"Howdy" and Happy Hunting from the Heart of the East Texas Piney Woods!! :wave:
Micro Suppressor 355 :mrgreen:

User avatar
AJ01
Posts: 595
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:09 am
Location: Deep in the Heart of the East Texas Piney Woods!

Re: US GUN SALES ARE THROUGH THE ROOF!!!!

Post by AJ01 » Sat May 16, 2020 10:14 am

Stepnoutnb wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 9:57 am
I suppose everyone is arming themselves to protect their toilet Paper. 2020 has been a SH!TTY year. Canadian humour. Stay strong hold on to your 2nd amendment.
Here we are fighting MINDLESS GUN CONTROL instead of going after real criminals our LIBERALS are going after legally owned and registered firearms. Makes good news for the uninformed voters.
It's just what Liberals do :eusa-doh:. They weren't shown enough love as children, so it made them all bitter and mean-spirited!!! :evil:
"No matter how big a hammer you use, you can't pound common sense into stupid people"!! :eusa-deadhorse:
"Howdy" and Happy Hunting from the Heart of the East Texas Piney Woods!! :wave:
Micro Suppressor 355 :mrgreen:

User avatar
ComfyBear
Posts: 4237
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2002 9:47 am
Location: GTA , Ontario

Re: US GUN SALES ARE THROUGH THE ROOF!!!!

Post by ComfyBear » Sat May 16, 2020 12:54 pm

Stepnoutnb wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 3:15 pm
nchunterkw wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 2:32 pm
"We just want everyone to register their guns. We would never use that data to take guns away from people."

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Happened in the UK and Australia the same way. No more firearms for the common folk. Hasn’t history proved that many governments first take away the citizens guns, books, clergy, scholars Civil rights and there you have it a totalitarian government run by someone named Kim, Adolf, Sadam etc, etc!
It happens only if "the people" let it happen. Government is supposed to represent the people instead of dictating edicts which will suppress them and corral them like sheep and cattle. Folks should exercise their "rights and freedoms". Complacency will lead to slavery. As Canadians we should recognize that the Trudeau Liberal government is NOT representing its citizens and never did. Has history taught us nothing? Have we forgotten about Allan Rock and Bill C68?

If we wish to ensure our freedom, the first step would be to remove Justin and his cohorts. The next step is to remove our blinders and recognize the hidden agendas of the UN and the WHO. If we fail to do so, then we must be prepared to live in a world where we will be manipulated like mere puppets while the selected "puppet-masters" pull our strings. The COVID19 "situation" is but a small sample of what's to come.

TOGETHER WE STAND! DIVIDED WE FALL, THE CHOICE IS OURS!
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Custom Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

Beware those bearing gifts
He is served best, he who serves himself
False prophets will only lead one astray

User avatar
amythntr
Posts: 6688
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:26 pm
Location: T.P.R.N.J.

Re: US GUN SALES ARE THROUGH THE ROOF!!!!

Post by amythntr » Sat May 16, 2020 5:45 pm

ComfyBear wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 12:54 pm
Stepnoutnb wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 3:15 pm
nchunterkw wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 2:32 pm
"We just want everyone to register their guns. We would never use that data to take guns away from people."

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Happened in the UK and Australia the same way. No more firearms for the common folk. Hasn’t history proved that many governments first take away the citizens guns, books, clergy, scholars Civil rights and there you have it a totalitarian government run by someone named Kim, Adolf, Sadam etc, etc!
It happens only if "the people" let it happen. Government is supposed to represent the people instead of dictating edicts which will suppress them and corral them like sheep and cattle. Folks should exercise their "rights and freedoms". Complacency will lead to slavery. As Canadians we should recognize that the Trudeau Liberal government is NOT representing its citizens and never did. Has history taught us nothing? Have we forgotten about Allan Rock and Bill C68?

If we wish to ensure our freedom, the first step would be to remove Justin and his cohorts. The next step is to remove our blinders and recognize the hidden agendas of the UN and the WHO. If we fail to do so, then we must be prepared to live in a world where we will be manipulated like mere puppets while the selected "puppet-masters" pull our strings. The COVID19 "situation" is but a small sample of what's to come.

TOGETHER WE STAND! DIVIDED WE FALL, THE CHOICE IS OURS!
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Amen Brother!
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A420TD (Assassinatore di Cervi)
A360 (l'Assassino)
2-AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Boo,NChunterkw,Vixenm

User avatar
amythntr
Posts: 6688
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:26 pm
Location: T.P.R.N.J.

Re: US GUN SALES ARE THROUGH THE ROOF!!!!

Post by amythntr » Sat May 16, 2020 6:00 pm

....here in The People's Republic of New Jersey all of our gun ranges, both indoor and outdoor, as not being able to "social distance"....however, golf courses have been opened and so will the beaches for Memorial Day here in the states....

....Thank the good Lord we have a strong organization; ANJRP (Association of NJ Rifle & Pistol Clubs) who have taken the POS to court, as they did and WON when he refused to open up gun sales....I am sure we'll win again....especially our open door range where our benches are more than 6 feet apart....one must continue to fight!!!!!
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A420TD (Assassinatore di Cervi)
A360 (l'Assassino)
2-AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Boo,NChunterkw,Vixenm

gerald strine
Posts: 2951
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:41 pm
Location: southern Michigan

Re: US GUN SALES ARE THROUGH THE ROOF!!!!

Post by gerald strine » Sat May 16, 2020 7:10 pm

Looking at some liberal sights makes me want to buy some new guns I think all mine are defective , I have had some of them since the 70's and they have not killed anyone.
Hunt eat sleep repeat.

User avatar
amythntr
Posts: 6688
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:26 pm
Location: T.P.R.N.J.

Re: US GUN SALES ARE THROUGH THE ROOF!!!!

Post by amythntr » Sat May 16, 2020 8:00 pm

gerald strine wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 7:10 pm
Looking at some liberal sights makes me want to buy some new guns I think all mine are defective , I have had some of them since the 70's and they have not killed anyone.
:lol: :lol:

Ps I thought just my pistols were defective!
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A420TD (Assassinatore di Cervi)
A360 (l'Assassino)
2-AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Boo,NChunterkw,Vixenm

Post Reply