Shout out to Danny Miller

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

longbow joe

Shout out to Danny Miller

Post by longbow joe »

No surprise but just wanted to give danny a plug...
He was overly helpful the other day and patient when l basically ordered every screw and bolt for my vortex I'm rebuilding.
He even had a now discontinued swept lever for the triggertec l purchased
I know he is probably just set in his ways and wants nothing to do with internet sales but it's a shame some young kid cant at least make him a simple website with his stuff he could definitely increase his sales I'm kinda computer shy but with a buisness you either adapt or die. Just pointing out that he deserves to do as well as anyone...great guy deserves the patronage!
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
ldock

Re: Shout out to Danny Miller

Post by ldock »

I will also give Mr. Miller(Danny)a plug The other day i called him about a katana385 I was thinking of purchasing. He gave me pointers on what to look for and asked the guy to send me pictures so I could inspect the bow as per Mr. Miller. He answered every question except the main one he told me to look for. The guy sent every picture except the specific one's Mr. miller wanted me to really look close at. Needless the guy still has the bow he had for sale. Cudos to Mr. Miller for his time and expertise. Needless to say as the old saying goes he has probably forgeten more about the excal, katana line than most people have learned. Again I can't thank Mr. miller enough he is the excaliber guru.
Hatchet

Post by Hatchet »

I read about Danny on this forum. When I needed his help he was just as described. First time you talk to him and it's like talking to an old friend.
RobD

Post by RobD »

And as always, never call during your 10-minute break at work. You need a lunch hour at the minimum.
Micro Suppressor 400 TD
Bulldog 360 Blackout
Micro 360 TD Pro (Kryptek Altitude)

Vixenmaster strings - Love 'em! | DrStirrup - Good stuff man!
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

Will really miss talking to him at BooFest
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

.....Dr Danny Miller and his Excalamulance....are truly top notch...

...for those of you who never experienced Boofest (at Boo's (Don's) place) in Ontario there is no better sight than seeing Dr Danny in his Dr white jacket with his Excalescope around his neck as he checks the condition of a sick Excalibur needing the Doctor's touch....\

...upon rendering his diagnosis, a trip into his Excalamulance for further testing (and possible delicate surgery) usually renders the patient in perfect health in a relatively short period of time....

...ready to venture off into the woods again....

....and the co-pay is painless also. :eusa-clap: :eusa-clap:
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

RobD wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 6:58 pm
And as always, never call during your 10-minute break at work. You need a lunch hour at the minimum.
Late forum member Awshucks told me once, before you call DANNY.... go pee, then refill your coffee mug, then call DANNY. Also don’t call him on your 30 minute lunch break.😁
rmb721

Post by rmb721 »

I just talked to him yesterday for the first time. Very pleasant to deal with. He had the parts I wanted ready to ship before we were done talking.
flinthead

Post by flinthead »

Danny is the man!! I was talking to him one day when a guy walked into the shop wanting a arrow reflected... Danny said looks like you have already shot this one through a couple of deer!

I love being in a bow shop talking bow hunting! I felt like I was there with them.
Vixen II
Ibex
Vortex
Swhacker Broadheads
drywallerdave1

Post by drywallerdave1 »

What’s his website again???
RobD

Post by RobD »

drywallerdave1 wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 5:35 pm
What’s his website again???
He doesn't do online/web stuff. He believes in the old-fashioned way of telephone.

Horizontal Archery, LLC
37432 Fifth Avenue
Sardis, OH 43946
Dan Miller - 740-483-2312
Micro Suppressor 400 TD
Bulldog 360 Blackout
Micro 360 TD Pro (Kryptek Altitude)

Vixenmaster strings - Love 'em! | DrStirrup - Good stuff man!
vaXbow

Post by vaXbow »

Not knowing Danny was on vacation last week, I left a V-Mail to give me a call because I had a question. He called me today, Sunday, just to see what I needed. Can’t top that!
The Horizontal Zone
[email protected]
sbox

Post by sbox »

I've talked to him 3 times and the guy is a wealth of Excalibur knowledge and when he's talking to you he acts like you're the only show in town and gives you all the time you need. Would love to sit around a camp for with him
Excalibur Micro 380, Exocet 200, Phoenix, Vixen, Vixen II