Friends

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

paulaboutform

Re: Friends

Post by paulaboutform »

Normous wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:43 pm
Awshucks invited Pydpiper, myself and Vixenmaster on a hog hunt about a year later . The drive down from Canada to Arkansas was over in a blink with David and I driving non stop to meet Dan. Our adventure sure did not disappoint as we both came back home with fresh hogs and lifelong memories.

My greatest pleasure during the second half of my life has been spent with many fine forum members here, both in the field and our personal gatherings.

Early on I had the same reservations as flightattendant100 children did, but Boo early on, quashed those misconceptions. Today I would never miss an opportunity to meet our fellow members.
Norm, I believe I recall you being the first forum member I spoke to as you graciously helped this newbie with fastener issues. You mentioned Boofest and I asked suspiciously if it was some drunken, crazy, out of control rip snorter! :lol: I think back at that and the very dear friends I've made as well. And for the record, there is no drunkenness at Boofest :eusa-naughty: ....my other suspicions were accurate however! :eusa-dance: :mrgreen:

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

Paul I beg to differ on no drunkenness . Having been to a few of these gatherings . I can certainly attest to couple beverages being consumed by a host while wearing his Sunday best Hawaiian shirt on Georgia island . Another time drinking Kilt lifter . Then there is the time Dan/Awshucks brought up some clear liquid in a mason jar .
And myself I brought some apple cider one time . :)
I have been blessed to have met a few individuals from here . :)
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
janesy

Post by janesy »

Doe Master wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:56 pm
Paul I beg to differ on no drunkenness . Having been to a few of these gatherings . I can certainly attest to couple beverages being consumed by a host while wearing his Sunday best Hawaiian shirt on Georgia island . Another time drinking Kilt lifter . Then there is the time Dan/Awshucks brought up some clear liquid in a mason jar .
And myself I brought some apple cider one time . :)
I have been blessed to have met a few individuals from here . :)
Oh so you're the guy who shows up to a stag night with the camera! I see how it is :lol: :lol:
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

Actually yes . :)
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

Kevin I commend you on your photographic skills. That's a picture for the ages. You have captured the true colours.
Doe Master wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:21 pm
Actually yes . :)
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.