Excalibur TrailBlazers

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

janesy

Re: Excalibur TrailBlazers

Post by janesy »

hunter with MS wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:34 am
Got to shoot mine NOT IMPRESSED . Shot them not glued shut into my block had a blade break off and the rest twist or bend first shot . What it did was pull the spring that holds the blade out through the the side of the body of the bh.
Post up some pics Dale, I'm curious, never heard of the spring clip coming out. They are usually in there pretty tight
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
Bcxbow

Post by Bcxbow »

hunter with MS wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:34 am
Got to shoot mine NOT IMPRESSED . Shot them not glued shut into my block had a blade break off and the rest twist or bend first shot . What it did was pull the spring that holds the blade out through the the side of the body of the bh.
I have made 15 shots into a block target with the same head and unglued blades (just changing the filaments between each shot per instruction) from point blank to 80yds and no damage to head or blades.

Is it possible there is a hidden object in your target? Did you confirm the cliploc pins were fully seated before shooting and new filaments?
Hybrid Micro BD 360
Micro Mag 340
Boo Strings - Trinity Strings
Zombie Slayers
Swat & TOTA Broadheads
curious

Post by curious »

I have shot the same head into my Rinehart 18 1 target 12 times with no issues. I will be using these heads for deer this season.
Micro Axe 340 Kryptek Raid
Bushnell Elite 4200 2.5x10x40, HHA Tetra XB
Dr Stirrup Bumpers
BEE'S 400 grains with ignitor lighted nocks
Boo force 10 strings
Normous

Post by Normous »

The R 18 1 is pretty hard on mechanical blades. Good update!
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
hunter with MS

Post by hunter with MS »

I will be putting what I have left which is 10 on trading post . Putting what amounts to weed eater line on them every time is to me a waste of time and when you have something like MS very hard to do .
L.C.B.H

Post by L.C.B.H »

I picked up a pack of the 150 gr back in October when I bought one of my 340's.I never shot them until last Saturday as I wanted to see if they shot the same as my 150 gr vpa 3 blades,I glued one shut earlier that week, and out to 50 yards it hit in the same hole my 150 gr vpa did at 20-30-40 and 50 yards.Both my 340's are setup the same other than one has the tact zone and one the tact 100 and they shoot identical.I shot a decent 8pt Halloween morning and am trying to take one with the mobuc version this week,I am going to have the 150 gr trailblazer on tip of arrow.
Libtards make me sick, and I don't take orders from a forum rat who needs to go to a safe place. Get used to Conservative Right wing hard working Canadians telling you liberals to F off!!!!! :wave:
BrotherRon

Post by BrotherRon »

Been using Spitfire the last couple years with my 310
I'm thinking the Trailblazers or X-acts would both work for me with the 310?
The spitfires really impressed me but are now made in China and I only have 5 left.
Matrix 310 ~ Hawke XB30 Pro SR ~ TT~Plano 36" All Weather Tactical Hard Case.
Danny Miller Top Mount Quiver.
Strings by Boo ~ nchunterkw ~ 8ptbuk
Jeremiah 29:13 :thumbup:
grizzly72

Post by grizzly72 »

Are the trailblazers and devastation exactly the same or is one or the other made better. I can buy a 3 pack of devastation cheaper?