Re: Sling

Post by AJ01 »

Forkston wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:00 pm
AJ01 wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:18 am
Forkston wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:58 am
Whats a good sling for carrying my crossbow in the woods, i'm not looking for a sling to carry it over my shoulder like a rifle but a sling i see people using with ar 15's in front of them
The sling I posted is just like the one you ask about in your original post. :think: It is a single point used on MANY AR-15 style weapon. Also works great on crossbows so the bow simply lays on your chest, hands-free, until you need it!! :thumbup:
okay thanks
Thanks for making think about using a single point sling on a crossbow. I had pretty much done like everyone else until you rattled my brain. I thought if they work for SBR's and everything else, why wouldn't they work on a crossbow???? :eusa-think:
Anyway...pulled one off of a SBR, slid in a swivel, and as they say, the rest is history. :eusa-dance:

Posted some pics of the sling installed. Hope that helps. :D

AJ
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
otisbrazwell

Re: Sling

Post by otisbrazwell »

thank you !