Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Forkston

Re-serving serving

Post by Forkston »

Looking for someone to re-serve two strings,
xcaliber

Re: Re-serving serving

Post by xcaliber »

I have a few to do, and can handle a few more. You cover shipping, I'll do them for you.

Dan
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

xcaliber wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:11 am
I have a few to do, and can handle a few more. You cover shipping, I'll do them for you.

Dan
Very kind and generous offer Dan. :thumbup:

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

Yea dan ....can you re-wrap a few people l know....l can pay to ship them
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
Forkston

Post by Forkston »

xcaliber wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:11 am
I have a few to do, and can handle a few more. You cover shipping, I'll do them for you. Send me your mailing address

Dan
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

longbow joe wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:05 pm
Yea dan ....can you re-wrap a few people l know....l can pay to ship them
Do we need to start a list or something?????? :lol: :wink: :lol:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Hey folks, I try really hard to do a few good deeds per year, That starts in July so contact me next summer. :lol: :lol: :lol: Seriously, if you guys need something I'll ask my wife if it's okay! :eusa-deadhorse:
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

xcaliber wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:36 pm
Hey folks, I try really hard to do a few good deeds per year, That starts in July so contact me next summer. :lol: :lol: :lol: Seriously, if you guys need something I'll ask my wife if it's okay! :eusa-deadhorse:
:lol: :eusa-doh: :lol: :eusa-doh: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

I reserve my own strings, just like my signature states: "He is served best he who serves himself."
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

ComfyBear wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:09 pm
I reserve my own strings, just like my signature states: "He is served best he who serves himself."
I agree that learning & doing these things for yourself can be very rewarding. Some will take these things on like making arrows, etc. Remember though, you have to have time, space, patience, support, and the desire coupled with the resources just to get started, I have those tools, and time to help a person that loves the sport, but may not have the other things at this date & time. I''m sure he can do things I cannot, and now we have a small bond that may turn to friendship, isn't that why we come here? Help, encouragement, and maybe some banter too! :eusa-popcorn: After I finish these for the Gentleman, perhaps he will contact me, and others here including you for some pointers, I'll be happy to help him. :thumbup:
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

Dan I totally agree, so please don't misunderstand me. Although it might be desired to be self-sufficient, no man is an island, no man stands alone. So, if one can help and has the time and inclination by all means. After all what one does comes back to them, and I imagine that lending a helping hand is always be appreciated.
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
Robinsons Rebel

Post by Robinsons Rebel »

Dan did a string awhile back for me when I had a question about one. Did it all himself and sent it to me. You have to appreciate people like and thats what makes this forum great. Even thougth I've never met Dan, I think about him everytime I see that string.
2016 Matrix Grizzly (Red Bud)
18¨ Diablo lumenok bolts
100 gr. Trailblazer broadheads
Nikon Bolt XR
R.E.D.S
String by xcaliber
"There are only two seasons in a year.. hunting season and waiting for hunting season"
onebigskittle

Post by onebigskittle »

Dan is the man :thumbup:
He has helped me out more than once.
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Guys, thanks for that but I really do like doing things when i can to help others. Maybe because I'm closer to the finish line than i ever realized, or maybe because God gave me another chance, I don't know. But my posts are not to start any arguing, or any negative anything. I have received much more from folks here than i have given, and have made some friends along the way. In the end I would like someone to say this at my eulogy, "That rotten sumbitch did a few nice things in his life". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A good friend here from the forum that hails from Canada and has spoken with me many times on the phone has become someone that I admire. He always has something positive to say, and has the most uplifting personality. You cannot drag him into a negative conversation no matter the subject. He has shown me, and I'm sure many others that a positive attitude can change the way you see things. It just works! Through that I have refocused my way of living honestly, and I don't care who, or if anyone has noticed because that is not what it's about. It's the inner joy that motivates you, and when you find that friend, keep them! I know I don't have to mention the person by name, he knows! :thumbup: