Happy Labor Day Weekend Kids!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

xcaliber

Happy Labor Day Weekend Kids!

Post by xcaliber »

I took today as a do whatever I want to day! Shot the two Excals. Came home, Wife had lunch ready, went to shoot .243 CVA V2, sweet! Then Savage 20 gauge smooth bore with a few chokes. :problem: Got okay groups with rifled slugs, but honestly, I have better guns for deer hunting! Single shot, not bad on the recoil, it's gonna be my turkey gun! Burris Fast Fire 2 is a strong sight, that I am pleased with. 8)
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
flinthead

Re: Happy Labor Day Weekend Kids!

Post by flinthead »

Nice!

I shot my Ibex yesterday with a 125 Muzzy on a Executioner arrow at 20 and 30 yards. That is going in my quiver as a hog / varmint arrow... I always like to have a slightly less expensive option should I need it.
Vixen II
Ibex
Vortex
Swhacker Broadheads
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

I hope that ALL of you get to spend Labor Day doing anything but laboring!!! :thumbup: :lol: :wink:

Tomorrow is the Boss's and I's Anniversary!!! We meet in High Scholl in 1972!!!! Not saying we've been together a long time, but our marriage license is on a stone tablet!!! :lol: :eusa-doh: :lol:

Ya'll have GREAT Labor Day!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

AJ
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Congrats to you two, and many many more! :thumbup:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!