Machete time

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Boo

Re: Machete time

Post by Boo »

I lied. Mine is made in Al Salvador. I’ve gone through a few of them and this one suits me the best
Machetes come in a wide variety of shapes. They are probably the most widely used tool in the world. There are lots of information in the internet to help make choices.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Bcxbow

Post by Bcxbow »

My favorite and well used is my Ka-bar kukri machete, sharp as hell, good weight, ergonomic handle, takes a new edge and holds it a long time.

Hybrid Micro BD 360
Micro Mag 340
Boo Strings - Trinity Strings
Zombie Slayers
Swat & TOTA Broadheads
ihunt

Post by ihunt »

Boo wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:12 am
ihunt wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:00 am
I got the exact same one the only thing I don’t like and I’m being fussy is the handle it’s doesn’t grip in my hands very good. I have to use rubber mechanic’s gloves.
Take a roll of tape. Pull out a few feet and spin the hanging roll making something similar to a rope with the sticky side out. Wrap the handle diagonally and you’ll have a decent grip.
Thanks for the tip :thumbup:
Micro Camo 335
Zombie Slayers
Normous

Post by Normous »

janesy wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:47 pm
I have followed this one through the woods and it's a thing of beauty. And the first line in the description pretty much described the Gerber machetes I wouldn't pay the cost I can get them at.

https://www.crkt.com/chanceinhell-machete.html
The rubberized non slip finger contour handle on my CRKT machete make the corners of my lips raise everytime I hear that "CLING" clean cut sound.
The ergo fitting handle cushions the shock nicely. Sheath is real nice too. About 45$ right now.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family