2021 Ontario Moose draw system

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

ComfyBear

Re: 2021 Ontario Moose draw system

Post by ComfyBear »

L.C.B.H. I have to agree that when it comes to the way the MNR has gone about handling the way moose tags are doled out, it leaves a lot to be desired. However I don't believe one should blame any group, indigenous or otherwise for being allowed free rein on what they are allowed to do. In this case hunt. I say, and I quote my late grandmother: "Blame not the one who eats seven loafs of bread, but rather the one who allows and condones it." Sadly, society, due to "the powers that be" is in a sad state of affairs. The only way to change and improve it is for each and everyone of us to demand more from our so called "leaders". Until then the inequities will continue to exist.
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
L.C.B.H

Post by L.C.B.H »

It kind of goes along with what a big part of the herd issues are......"they don't eat 7 loafs.....they eat 11....or better yet, they just flat out pig out....because "THEY CAN"....It's their god given right!.....It really is not the only issue but It's the one the useless liberal government will never speak of...as they are too scared to ever stand up to an Indian....they get catered too, for everything.
Libtards make me sick, and I don't take orders from a forum rat who needs to go to a safe place. Get used to Conservative Right wing hard working Canadians telling you liberals to F off!!!!! :wave:
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

L.C.B.H wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:20 am
It kind of goes along with what a big part of the herd issues are......"they don't eat 7 loafs.....they eat 11....or better yet, they just flat out pig out....because "THEY CAN"....It's their god given right!.....It really is not the only issue but It's the one the useless liberal government will never speak of...as they are too scared to ever stand up to an Indian....they get catered too, for everything.
So, the solution would be to kick out ALL useless and/or corrupt governments. Perhaps with the "confidence vote" which is to take place today in the House of Commons, Trudeau will decide to bring down his own government. Such a drastic measure, just to avoid scrutiny and transparency in the middle of a pandemic is proof positive that he has no regard for the Canadian people and should not be governing.

If a snap election is called, Canadians will be given the opportunity to oust the Liberals. After three major scandals, and their obstruction of parliament by proroguing and filibustering, the Liberal party deserves a fate even worse than the one Kim Campbell and her party suffered in the 1993 election. The way I see it, even two seats would be 2 too many for the arrogant and corrupt Liberals.

As for the indigenous people of Canada, I feel for them. They too are citizens of this country. Instead they have been relegated to reserves and are treated as second class citizens. The time has come for them to be integrated into the fabric of Canadian society, so that there would be no need for treaties. Treaties were signed as a form of compensation for the mistreatment and oppression they suffered in the hands of previous governments. In today's society of "equal opportunity", divisiveness should be eradicated and replaced with inclusion. Any government that would have the resolve and fortitude to do so would get my vote
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
colouredchameleon

Post by colouredchameleon »

The immediate result will be a 70 % or greater reduction in the total number of "Licensed" Moose Hunters allowed to hunt each year.

The new system is designed in that it will discourage anyone NEW wishing to take up moose hunting to do so going forward.
( the so call next generation being frozen out)
It is also a system based on with one goal in mind "Attrition" .

With only one take away conclusion that can be made for any Licensed Moose Hunter in Ontario is that starting next year is it will become
" A "ONCE In a Life Time" opportunity"
"just do the math"

This is actually what could be called the 4th phase of moose hunting changes that have taken place if anyone has been paying attention quietly being implemented since 2004 designed with one goal in minded the "Forced reduction in total "Licensed Moose Hunter "

Unfortunately it is too late to act or do anything about it. That time had / has passed long ago starting way back in 2004 as I see it.

Looking forward to the up roar as more and more Licensed Moose hunters realize reality.
Also on another note anyone looking to buy a new gun should hold off if they can for the next three years as I suspect a lot will be coming on the market once this sinks in.
Especially if everyone in the hunting community continues to remain complacent as they have to date.

My2Cents
L.C.B.H

Post by L.C.B.H »

Absolutely, It is a plan to take as much money from hunters without giving out a tag...It is a win win....for the mnr and governments. Keep the granola eaters happy and people who win a tag will think they won the lottery. I will be hunting Quebec and other provinces for moose the rest of my years...F Ontario and their "point system"....all the while letting the Indians....."Pig Out!"......

I don't feel sorry for a culture that lives in this country and can't make a life for themselves...the race card and the boo hoo card for the Indians is as over played as any "race card" in the deck.

I have been all over Canada for 15 years hunting and working, I have seen how they live. They can make a life for themselves if they choose too, like everyone else....poor little Indian...give,give give. Enjoy your Fall and stay safe...and vote Conservative.
Libtards make me sick, and I don't take orders from a forum rat who needs to go to a safe place. Get used to Conservative Right wing hard working Canadians telling you liberals to F off!!!!! :wave: