Micro's Getting it DONE!!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

AJ01

Re: Micro's Getting it DONE!!!

Post by AJ01 »

Boo wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:45 pm
Congratulations AJ! What broadhead did you use?
My Bud shoots a NAP. Me...100g "green" Swhacker!! :mrgreen:

And of course...I'm shooting a Boo's Custom String on my Micro!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

He's shooting "factory" Quills, which are now BEE's. (I think). I shoot "sticks" I had Dave at Wyvern create, which are BEE's also (spine indexed to .001), except mine have 110g brass up front. I'm sure his are aluminum inserts. Everything else on the two arra types are the same. Blazers and Lumenoks.
His bow is the 360TD, mine the Micro 355 Suppressor.
They tell me "great minds think alike"!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :wink: :lol:

Both Does were complete "pass thru's". Huge blood trails. We are batting 1000% this year with complete pass thru's.

Waiting on the rut to kick off now.

How are things in Newtonville??? Hope all is well!!

AJ
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
Hatchet

Post by Hatchet »

Congratulations AJ. Good luck on your buck hunt.
Take care
Hatchet
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

Hatchet wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:02 pm
Congratulations AJ. Good luck on your buck hunt.
Take care
Hatchet

He's been on camera every morning now. Its just getting to the blind. My ladder stand in located in the upper right hand corner of the pic!! :D

He was there this morning!!!

I'll be there Saturday morning!!! We will see what happens!!! :thumbup:

AJ
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

Just had another buddy order his new 340 Mag Saturday (10/31/20). This stuff is spreading like the virus!!! :wtf: :thumbup: :lol:

I've been telling folks these crossbows are..."Simply the Best!!" I think they are starting to listen!!! :wink: :lol: