Small bear cub caught in furbearers leg trap!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

artifact

Small bear cub caught in furbearers leg trap!

Post by artifact »

Anyone else ever see or hear of that?
When I met up with my buddy this morning, he said he found a bear cub that was caught in a leg trap and he took me there to show it to me.
When I got home I contacted the Pa Game Commission and gave them directions as to where it was, around 3:30 a warden called me and said they were in the area I described and I then guided them to it over the phone until they saw it.
The initial call went to the Pa Game Commission HQ's, the lady wanted an address and said "how are they going to find it without an address" , :wtf:, it's in the woods on a dead end trail that goes off of the edge of an old field that's owned by a water authority, there ain't no darn address for that! I should have given her the exact location using UTM coordinates off the GPS, that would have really confused her!
Normous

Re: Small bear cub caught in furbearers leg trap!

Post by Normous »

He first day on the job :lol:
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

Walk out past that there tree line, on Joe's place for about a quarter mile, turn left at the big White Oak, follow that trail about 300 yards and when you get to the bend in the creek, you're close....Start looking for that big rock that looks like a turtle.... :wtf: :eusa-doh: :lol:
Ya gotta love "City Folk"!!! :wtf: :lol: :wink:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

OOPS!!! Computer malfunction!!! :wtf: It wanted to double post....BAD COMPUTER!!!

No...I didn't screw up!! :lol: :wink: :lol:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!