Ugh the atrocities

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

StoneFence

Ugh the atrocities

Post by StoneFence »

Seeing a lot of gripes on the forum how Excaliburs customer service has been lack luster and bashing them and the product....
Allow me to write about my experience....

After a pretty unsatisfying experience with my local shop buying my bow (which my order still hasn't been completely fulfilled) I wanted to purchase a spare set of limbs for my bow just in case something happened to the originals. I figured not a chance in hell was my local shop going to get anymore of my money and I may as well see if I can purchase them directly from Excal. I sent an email yesterday morning to Excal inquiring and received a reply almost immediately stating the cost and what they needed from me to process my request. I replied with my information and left it at that. I get notified when a transaction occurs on my credit card and I never was notified yesterday so I figured Excal was busy and would get to it whenever.... I truly didn't expect the limbs anytime soon and figured they would bill me when they shipped.

Sitting at my desk at work this morning and in walks a courier with a box that contains my new limbs! I noticed in the box was a piece of paper that stated no charge. I immediately called customer service to inquire about payment, got thru right away and spoke to nice lady who explained they are in the midst of a new billing system and in order to facilitate my order, she put thru as a warranty so it would ship quicker and that I would be billed in the next couple days.

Now if that isnt customer service, I don't know what is!!! Couldn't ask for better experience!
And on a plus side when the lady answered the phone, I started by giving her my name and she actually remembred it from the day before from the email so that was a nice personal touch.
Thank you Excal.
Last edited by StoneFence on Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
janesy

Re: Ugh the atrocities

Post by janesy »

StoneFence wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:46 am
Seeing a lot of gripes on the forum how Excaliburs customer service has been lack luster and bashing them and the product....
Allow me to write about my experience....

After a pretty unsatisfying experience with my local shop buying my bow (which my order still hasn't been completely fulfilled) I wanted to purchase a spare set of limbs for my bow just in case something happened to the originals. I figured not a chance in hell was my local shop going to get anymore of my money and I may as well see if I can purchase them directly from Excal. I sent an email yesterday morning to Excal inquiring and received a reply almost immediately stating the cost and what they needed from me to process my request. I replied with my information and left it at that. I get notified when a transaction occurs on my credit card and I never was notified yesterday so I figured Excal was busy and would get to it whenever.... I truly didn't expect the limbs anytime soon and figured they would bill me when they shipped.

Sitting at my desk at work this morning and in walks a courier with a box that contains my new limbs! I noticed in the box was a piece of paper that stated no charge. I immediately called customer service to inquire about payment, got thru right away and spoke to nice lady who explained they are in the midst of a new billing system and in order to facilitate my order, she put thru as a warranty so it would ship quicker and that I would be billed in the next couple days.

Now if that isnt customer service, I don't know what is!!! Couldn't ask for better experience!
And on a plus side when the lady I answered, I started by giving her my name and she actually rememberd it from the day before from the email so that was a nice personal touch.
Thank you Excal.
That sums up every dealing I've ever had with Excal, warranty or otherwise. Nice to hear good things, nobody takes the time to tell everyone how happy they are.
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
grouse

Post by grouse »

I've never had to use Excalibur's customer service but I'm very happy to read this. Both of my bows have been 100% reliable and have performed as flawlessly. I don't want to ever consider buying another brand and this reinforces my confidence.
axiom
350 SE
Hatchet

Post by Hatchet »

I have used my warranty twice. Once for new limbs after I found a sliver. And once because I got "distracted". Both times I was very impressed with the prompt reply and the way in which my issue was handled. I quit looking at other manafacturers offerings because I know what I'm getting when I buy an Excalibur.
Take care
Hatchet
TCX

Post by TCX »

I have only used Excal's customer service once in the past 9 years.
I remember It was a simple process with a quick turnaround. :thumbup: :thumbup:
Matrix 310- XX75 18" 2215
Ibex SMF- XX75 20" 2216
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

I have used Excal's Customer Service twice. Once on a crank hook and once on a set of replacement limbs. Each time they were MORE than helpful. :thumbup: Parts arrived pretty dang quick and no charge each time.
I've talked to Dawn with Excal a couple of times on the phone!! Always professional and extremely helpful. If you ask this old redneck's opinion, you can't find better service anywhere!!

I'm a customer until they plant me. Then one of boys or one of my son-in-laws will inherit my Excaliburs!!

From Deep in the Heart of the East Texas Piney Woods!!
AJ
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

No issues here
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
Normous

Post by Normous »

Cheers StoneFence!

Appreciate your welcome thoughts today.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
LRMNUT

Post by LRMNUT »

I sent a Email to customer service about a question I had about the scope that came with my GRZ excalibur and instead of replying by Email they called me because he said he thought it would be easer to explain it over the phone then to Email back and forth. I was impressed thanks CS.
GRZ2
Cardinalsfanforever

Post by Cardinalsfanforever »

I've used the warranty twice on scopes and it worked well
matrix 380, 18" BEZS, Boostring
micro 315, 17" BE Execs. Vixenmaster
Axiom SMF, FIRE BOLTS Vixenmaster
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

......some people are just never happy....others appreciate when someone goes above and beyond!.....it sure appears that the OP is in the latter camp, as am I.
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings