Catch them cheaters!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

xcaliber

Catch them cheaters!

Post by xcaliber »

I have seen this in action two times in the last few years, and laugh when I drive past the people pulled over. This works like a charm folks, do it right, or stay home! :eusa-naughty: :eusa-naughty:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgOipZyp4-g
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Doe Master
Site Admin

Re: Catch them cheaters!

Post by Doe Master »

The various enforcement agencies have different decoys . Ruffed grouse , deer , turkeys and even moose .
I am not tempted unless they can get it to move towards me while on stand . :)
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Doe Master wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:52 pm
The various enforcement agencies have different decoys . Ruffed grouse , deer , turkeys and even moose .
I am not tempted unless they can get it to move towards me while on stand . :)
:wink:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

The other day a game warden was searching for me and walked right by me in the ghosblind 10 ft.
I did a precious pup...Ffffffffffffffff l wasn't doing anything wrong he actually kept looking for me and drove more deer to me in the process.. then gave up.drove away.
I respect the law dont get me wrong but after my turkey blind incident a few years back I'm not gonna give any more than I have to ..once bitten twice as smart let em work for it.
I'm Smarter than a 25 year old with pimples in the woods....it was more fun than the hunt itself...
I didn't want to talk to him i felt uncomfortable ...he wasn't wearing a mask.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
Hi5

Post by Hi5 »

Hunting season should be a time for excitement, a time to enjoy challenges, good fellowship, oneness with nature, and all that sort of stuff. Now, if it happens that you don't have success with shooting any game, there can still be an exciting conclusion to the hunting season, and a chance to make new friends.

It's simple. You only need is a broom stick, and a couple of good fire crackers. Make sure you clear your vehicle of ALL live and fired cartridges, and ALL, repeat, ALL firearms. Then, go and find one of those Road Warrior Hunter decoys. Roll down your window and stick the broom handle out, and set off both firecrackers in quick succession. Roll up your window and take off at just slightly below the speed limit.

The CO's you meet have a sense of humor, so don't worry. Before long they'll be laughing with you. When you succeed in making friends it doesn't matter how it came about.
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.
DuckHunt

Post by DuckHunt »

:lol:
About 20 years ago I had just finished up processing my second WV buck of the season filling my final tag. I made a fast food run and decided to make a drive through the woods as I was eating it late in the afternoon to look for deer. It's something that I used to do a few times a week. Midway through the drive I did notice a buck not 40 yards off the road in a bend as I drove past. It wasn't especially large, but I noted the area and when I came back by about five minutes later I slowed down for a better look. The speed limit is only 40mph on this winding road so driving slower is typical. Just as I drove past I noticed that something just didn't seem right with the buck. About that time a CO pulled out behind me with his flashing lights on.

As he approached, I'm sure the deer blood and hair on the back bumper of my Pontiac (Hey, hunters gotta hunt!) had him thinking jackpot. When he asked what I was doing, I told him the truth. "I'm looking for deer." :lol: Once he realized that I had no weapons and no deer, it was a good chuckle.
Micro Wolverine/Matrix 350 SE
Recovering Excalaholic :lol: