Walking in light

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

janesy

Re: Walking in light

Post by janesy »

Boo wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:48 pm
Chris, I do and I hope you do was well, feel sorry for anyone so angry and disgruntled all the time. I just cannot fathom the churning in his stomach that must be happening all the time. I honestly feel sorry for him. I have no hostility toward him, but I do feel sympathetic for the unhappiness he must live in. Why would anyone vent at something someone does for himself? I mean it doesn't effect him so there is no reason for venting anger and there is no reason for the anger itself. Maybe we should allow him to vent if it does him good? Geeeeze, I'm sounding like a Christian!
I agree Don, I'm dumbfounded by the amount of constant negativity. All I know is that I put near zero effort into something I dislike. Haha, but probably too much effort into something I do like.
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
Stepnoutnb

Post by Stepnoutnb »

I hear there is a new disease being researched. It seems it’s got to do with people blurting/posting out a bunch of negativity on FORUMS!
The researchers are calling it A FORUM OF Tourette’s! It’s usually caused by people being sad, lonely, petty and generally unloved. Most of these folks effected by these symptoms don’t really want to be helped. They’d rather wallow in their personal sad little world and not reach out for help. It is believed these folks may have been abused in some way and as we all know abused people sometimes turn into abusers themselves, until finally one seeks help and brakes that cycle. The human mind can be so complicated.

I would suggest anyone suffering from any of these symptoms seek help from a professional.

If the shoe fits.
papabear1

Post by papabear1 »

Forkston wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:11 am
So your walking in the woods in the dark with a green light and it wont spook the deer, so i guess as long as you have a green light your scent and any noise or commotion you make will automatically be eliminated, I don't claim to be the smartest person but good lord. while I'm venting about stupid beliefs how about these people who have 100's of dollars in scent eliminating clothing and shower with scent free soap and deodorant and rubber boots then spray their scent eliminating clothes with scent eliminating spray and get to their hunting spot and say I can't hunt that spot because the wind is wrong and i'll get busted DUH, what happened to all that scent eliminating stuff you spent hundred of dollars on, I guess they don't work
:D
2010 equinox,
known as doe bow
vixenmaster custom string
swacker bhs, 2/1/4" cut 120 grn.
xx75 Easton 2219,s
firebolt arrows
S5 pads
if it ain't broke don't fix it
be safe in all you do
see ya in the woods
<-------<
papabear1

Post by papabear1 »

janesy wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:19 pm
Forkston wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:11 am
So your walking in the woods in the dark with a green light and it wont spook the deer, so i guess as long as you have a green light your scent and any noise or commotion you make will automatically be eliminated, I don't claim to be the smartest person but good lord. while I'm venting about stupid beliefs how about these people who have 100's of dollars in scent eliminating clothing and shower with scent free soap and deodorant and rubber boots then spray their scent eliminating clothes with scent eliminating spray and get to their hunting spot and say I can't hunt that spot because the wind is wrong and i'll get busted DUH, what happened to all that scent eliminating stuff you spent hundred of dollars on, I guess they don't work
I farted in a ground blind on thursday, around 7:30 am. Do you have an opinion on that too?
:eusa-doh:
2010 equinox,
known as doe bow
xx75 Easton 2219,s
firebolt arrows
S5 pads
be safe in all you do
see ya in the woods
<-------<
Riflemanz

Post by Riflemanz »

I'll use a light when walking in the dark so another hunter doesn't see a shadow moving and shoot at me. Safety first!
Team Matrix 355
Matrix 355 The Crusher
TT 2 stage trigger
Executioner arrows
Easton XX75 magnums 2219
Xcaliber custom string
Boo Custom String
Vixenmaster Custom string
8ptbuk string
Rocket 3 blade 2" cut
Slick tricks
HSS Vest 30' lifeline
Forkston

Post by Forkston »

I love the fake little world you all live in, and for the guy who wants my opinion about him farting in his ground blind, well if you had your little green light on it didn't happen
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

Riflemanz wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:28 am
I'll use a light when walking in the dark so another hunter doesn't see a shadow moving and shoot at me. Safety first!
Thank you very much!! Been in an areas where too many "hunters" shoot at sound, and NOT what they see. I personally don't want to be a statistic!!
Every year we hear stories of hunters being accidentally shot by another "hunter". If the shooter was indeed a hunter, that accident would have never happened. They would have been SURE of what they were shooting!! What it truly was is an idiot in the woods with a gun!!! :thumbup:
BE SAFE!!! No Deer, No Bear, No nothing is worth your life!! :eusa-think:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
janesy

Post by janesy »

Forkston wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:42 am
I love the fake little world you all live in, and for the guy who wants my opinion about him farting in his ground blind, well if you had your little green light on it didn't happen
I use a white light, but I digress.
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
Boo

Post by Boo »

janesy wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:38 am
Forkston wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Forkston wrote:
Giving it back, I love it. :thumbup: These guys can take it Forkston. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

My Daddy use to say, "Boy, if you're gonna be a Bear, be a Grizzly!!" :lol: :lol:
You dang sure don't want to be a Teddy!!! :eusa-naughty:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
papabear1

Post by papabear1 »

janesy wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:38 am
Forkston wrote:
:clap: :lol: :lol:
2010 equinox,
known as doe bow
xx75 Easton 2219,s
firebolt arrows
S5 pads
be safe in all you do
see ya in the woods
<-------<
Robinsons Rebel

Post by Robinsons Rebel »

Forkston wrote:
If we all live our fake little world, I don't know why some people keep knocking on the door to be let in. All I saw in Boos post was that he was thinking about using a green light. He didn't claim it was some magic light. Green lights do not spook game. Being a bad hunter will. Everybody still has to use good woodmanship. I also believe trying to be as scent free helps. Is it a 100 pecent guarantee all the time? No. Don't think you can defeat a deers nose but you can trick it sometimes. If a deer smells me and thinks I'm 200 yards away when I'm only 30,I'll take that all day. Theres no problem of having a different experience or difference of opinion. It doesn't mean somebody has to be wrong because they think alittle different. If you can't see the common sense in that ... maybe you should be a politican. I like this forum. I've gotten good help from people that I never met, someothers some time just need to grow up
2016 Matrix Grizzly (Red Bud)
18¨ Diablo lumenok bolts
100 gr. Trailblazer broadheads
Nikon Bolt XR
R.E.D.S
String by xcaliber
"There are only two seasons in a year.. hunting season and waiting for hunting season"
Boo

Post by Boo »

Robinsons Rebel wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:46 pm
Forkston wrote:
If we all live our fake little world, I don't know why some people keep knocking on the door to be let in. All I saw in Boos post was that he was thinking about using a green light. He didn't claim it was some magic light. Green lights do not spook game. Being a bad hunter will. Everybody still has to use good woodmanship. I also believe trying to be as scent free helps. Is it a 100 pecent guarantee all the time? No. Don't think you can defeat a deers nose but you can trick it sometimes. If a deer smells me and thinks I'm 200 yards away when I'm only 30,I'll take that all day. Theres no problem of having a different experience or difference of opinion. It doesn't mean somebody has to be wrong because they think alittle different. If you can't see the common sense in that ... maybe you should be a politican. I like this forum. I've gotten good help from people that I never met, someothers some time just need to grow up
You have great intent but don’t waste your time. There are times when we have to practice tolerance and have sympathy. It’s like being on a crowded bus and the girl next to you farts. You smell it, tolerate it, feel sorry for the girl because she was trying to hold it and you move on. Defending me is giving him what he wants. Guess what? I don’t care! :lol: :lol:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

I like the way you think Don! :lol: :lol:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!