Re: Walking in light

Post by flightattendant100 »

Boo wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:29 pm
Robinsons Rebel wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:46 pm
Forkston wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:42 am
I love the fake little world you all live in, and for the guy who wants my opinion about him farting in his ground blind, well if you had your little green light on it didn't happen
If we all live our fake little world, I don't know why some people keep knocking on the door to be let in. All I saw in Boos post was that he was thinking about using a green light. He didn't claim it was some magic light. Green lights do not spook game. Being a bad hunter will. Everybody still has to use good woodmanship. I also believe trying to be as scent free helps. Is it a 100 pecent guarantee all the time? No. Don't think you can defeat a deers nose but you can trick it sometimes. If a deer smells me and thinks I'm 200 yards away when I'm only 30,I'll take that all day. Theres no problem of having a different experience or difference of opinion. It doesn't mean somebody has to be wrong because they think alittle different. If you can't see the common sense in that ... maybe you should be a politican. I like this forum. I've gotten good help from people that I never met, someothers some time just need to grow up
You have great intent but don’t waste your time. There are times when we have to practice tolerance and have sympathy. It’s like being on a crowded bus and the girl next to you farts. You smell it, tolerate it, feel sorry for the girl because she was trying to hold it and you move on. Defending me is giving him what he wants. Guess what? I don’t care! :lol: :lol:
Did she say “ pull my finger”?
Boo

Post by Boo »

flightattendant100 wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:35 pm
Boo wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:29 pm
Robinsons Rebel wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:46 pm

If we all live our fake little world, I don't know why some people keep knocking on the door to be let in. All I saw in Boos post was that he was thinking about using a green light. He didn't claim it was some magic light. Green lights do not spook game. Being a bad hunter will. Everybody still has to use good woodmanship. I also believe trying to be as scent free helps. Is it a 100 pecent guarantee all the time? No. Don't think you can defeat a deers nose but you can trick it sometimes. If a deer smells me and thinks I'm 200 yards away when I'm only 30,I'll take that all day. Theres no problem of having a different experience or difference of opinion. It doesn't mean somebody has to be wrong because they think alittle different. If you can't see the common sense in that ... maybe you should be a politican. I like this forum. I've gotten good help from people that I never met, someothers some time just need to grow up
You have great intent but don’t waste your time. There are times when we have to practice tolerance and have sympathy. It’s like being on a crowded bus and the girl next to you farts. You smell it, tolerate it, feel sorry for the girl because she was trying to hold it and you move on. Defending me is giving him what he wants. Guess what? I don’t care! :lol: :lol:
Did she say “ pull my finger”?
Never would I pull YOUR finger! You like chili too much! :eusa-doh: :eusa-doh:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Robinsons Rebel

Post by Robinsons Rebel »

Oh by the way, I use both green for close up and white for long distace if needed.
2016 Matrix Grizzly (Red Bud)
18¨ Diablo lumenok bolts
100 gr. Trailblazer broadheads
Nikon Bolt XR
R.E.D.S
String by xcaliber
"There are only two seasons in a year.. hunting season and waiting for hunting season"
janesy

Post by janesy »

The only thing we can take from this thread now is that farts are funny! Regardless of what colour light you are carrying.
I was always told to let them out, because if you don't, the gas absorbs into you blood stream and makes its way to your brain. And that my friends, is where shitty ideas come from. 💩
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
Normous

Post by Normous »

Roger that - Over and out.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
Boo

Post by Boo »

janesy wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:15 pm
The only thing we can take from this thread now is that farts are funny! Regardless of what colour light you are carrying.
I was always told to let them out, because if you don't, the gas absorbs into you blood stream and makes its way to your brain. And that my friends, is where shitty ideas come from. 💩
:shock:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Boo, I had red beans and ham hock for dinner.....Uh what color light should I use in the morning?😎
Blue flame?
Normous

Post by Normous »

Paul, no blue flames in your pop up blind because ya might blow up.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
janesy

Post by janesy »

Normous wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:06 pm
Paul, no blue flames in your pop up blind because ya might blow up.
Definaly a "shoot through mesh" open window day!
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

Help me!!! I can't stop laughing!! :lol: :eusa-dance: :lol: :lol:

However...I will point out that the deer you seek may be driven off by the sheer number of Buzzards circling your stand!!! :eusa-snooty: :lol: :lol:

Ya know...I've never hunted in a HazMat Suit before, but around some of you guys, one may be the appropriate dress for the event!! :lol: :wink: :lol:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!