New Xbow for 2021

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

janesy

Re: New Xbow for 2021

Post by janesy »

This is an arrow makers dream!

"The crossbow of claim 12 wherein the trigger mechanism is arranged so that a single trigger actuator acts as both of the upper and lower trigger actuators, or the upper and lower trigger actuator are coupled together to act as a single trigger actuator, and further arranged so as to enable only one of (i) release of both upper and lower bowstrings together in response to a single actuation of the single trigger actuator, (ii) release of the upper and lower bowstrings sequentially in response to a single actuation of the single trigger actuator, or (iii) release of the upper and lower bowstrings sequentially in response to two sequential actuations of the single trigger actuator."
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
OhioXBowhunter

Post by OhioXBowhunter »

mchurch wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:38 pm
Any ideas on what else excalibur might be releasing?
Besides the new bow, a new scope, a new case and of course the new nocks which are already out in the stores on the quill arrows. I’m curious to see what they are dropping from the line up. I’m hoping it’s not the Bulldog 330 or the 340 TD I really like both of them bows and they both shoot great. One of them will be on my 2021 buy list. Unless the I like the one they come out with this fall.
400 Suppressor TD
Bulldog 440
Matrix 405
Black Eagle Zombies
Black Eagle Executioners
G5 Montecs / Mega meats
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

janesy wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:48 pm

"The crossbow of claim 12 wherein the trigger mechanism is arranged so that a single trigger actuator acts as both of the upper and lower trigger actuators, or the upper and lower trigger actuator are coupled together to act as a single trigger actuator, and further arranged so as to enable only one of (i) release of both upper and lower bowstrings together in response to a single actuation of the single trigger actuator, (ii) release of the upper and lower bowstrings sequentially in response to a single actuation of the single trigger actuator, or (iii) release of the upper and lower bowstrings sequentially in response to two sequential actuations of the single trigger actuator."
What did he say??????? :wtf: :shock: :wtf: :lol: :lol:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
wheelsquad

Post by wheelsquad »

AJ01 wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:46 am
janesy wrote:

Haha, that's patent speak. If you ever can't fall asleep, just play some audio of a patent attorney talking.
adapt3Dprints.square.site
(Charger EXT blackout covers, Charger handle stow brackets, Cheek Rests)

327 Short Banshee
BD417
Micro/Matrix hybrid Steambow
Franken360
Boo

Post by Boo »

wheelsquad wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:29 am
AJ01 wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:46 am
janesy wrote:

Haha, that's patent speak. If you ever can't fall asleep, just play some audio of a patent attorney talking.
Commonly referred to as Mumbo Jumbo :mrgreen:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

janesy wrote:

Translation, if you miss once, your gonna miss the second time too! :lol: :lol: :lol:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Buck

Post by Buck »

Will it be priced less than Ten-Point’s new $4,049.99 Crossbow?
Micro 335 / Hawke XB30 Pro- Excal Sound Deadening System....
Matrix 350 SE / Hawke XB30 Compact - Couldn't say no......
308 Shorty / Hawke XB30 Pro- Tack driver ....
Axe 340 Raid / Hawke XB30 Compact - ....
Boo

Post by Boo »

Buck wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:39 am
Half that
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Normous

Post by Normous »

Boo wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:47 am
Buck wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:39 am
Half that
That TenPoint after high shipping (about $120-150 usd), brokerage fees, add USD/CDN Exchange, then add 13% GST on the Canadian value after exchange makes it real pricey for a Canadian, about $6,300 to $6,400 CDN TYD. :wtf:

The Excal $2,200 Twinstrike is a whole lot less costlier for us up here.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
janesy

Post by janesy »

xcaliber wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:45 am
janesy wrote:

Translation, if you miss once, your gonna miss the second time too! :lol: :lol: :lol:
And probably take the vanes off the first arrow 😁
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
janesy

Post by janesy »

Now I wish we were heading to Indiana! I'd definitely pull both at the same time.

I had a dual trigger coach gun for a while I used to pull both trigger with target loads and then slip in two turkey load for the next "hot shot" to impress someone with. Man it was worth the $6 every time!
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
GrassyKnoll

Post by GrassyKnoll »

Matrix 380 Xtra with Vortex Viper XBR, Trigger Tech,
Matrix 380 Xtra with Vortex Viper XBR, ^^^
Matrix 380 Blackout with Vortex Viper XBR,
Micro 335 Raid with HHAv Vortex Crossfire II Pro Grade trigger
janesy

Post by janesy »

GrassyKnoll wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:01 pm
Good eye
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
cadmaster

Post by cadmaster »

These types of crossbows have been around since the 4th century BC. They were siege weapons and real useless. Looking at the design drawings I am not impressed. Twice the parts so twice the problems. The recurve limb CB was supposed to be simple and they threw the KISS principle out the window with this design and high price point, plus it will be illegal in many areas in North America for hunting.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

.....what we are seeing is Bowtech coming full circle in the ruination of a brand....instead of learning FROM their Excalibur acquisition to better themselves...they have destroyed what has made Excalibur great: simplicity and reliability!
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings