Micro 308 short Banshee

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

L.C.B.H

Micro 308 short Banshee

Post by L.C.B.H »

I have been back and forth the last few weeks on adding a 3rd crossbow to the collection.I had a few I was considering and was holding out for the 2021 but have been told only one new option for 2021.

My #1 choice has been the 308 short and I believe I have decided on it,I am already to click the purchase button today.

I want an even more compact crossbow than my 340's, I don't worry about fps as I am an avid compound shooter and shoot about 230 fps with a stout arrow and never had an issue killing animals,bow hunting is an up close and personal hunt.

How do you guys like your 308's?....
Libtards make me sick, and I don't take orders from a forum rat who needs to go to a safe place. Get used to Conservative Right wing hard working Canadians telling you liberals to F off!!!!! :wave:
wheelsquad

Re: Micro 308 short Banshee

Post by wheelsquad »

We have had a Vortex, Axiom SMF, Micro 355, Micro 340, 308 Short (turned 327), and a BD417 in the family. Between my dad, brother and I, the 308 Short is everyone's favorite. They're just awesome, especially if you like a short LOP.
adapt3Dprints.square.site
(Charger EXT blackout covers, Charger handle stow brackets, Cheek Rests)

327 Short Banshee
BD417
Micro/Matrix hybrid Steambow
Franken360
OhioXBowhunter

Post by OhioXBowhunter »

I do not have one but have shot them of course they shoot great it is a little too small for me. It feels a lot smaller to me than my sons 340 which I think is one of their best bows. I personally have never bought a bow before I’ve shot them a few times. Good luck
400 Suppressor TD
Bulldog 440
Matrix 405
Black Eagle Zombies
Black Eagle Executioners
G5 Montecs / Mega meats
L.C.B.H

Post by L.C.B.H »

I clicked the "buy" button, I have handled it and shot it,along with about every other one. It will be perfect for turkey hunting. I figured there was no need to wait for a faster one as It isn't what I look for in a hunting tool. I want compact,compact and compact.Did I say compact?

It's coming from Quebec so I believe it will be a 2-3 week stint waiting for it as it is a 6-8 day shipping time frame and seeing as a few items I shipped end of November are just arriving now I am not holding my breath. I was impressed dealing with the place I did,It was my first time as I could not locate ths model anywhere else to buy.
Libtards make me sick, and I don't take orders from a forum rat who needs to go to a safe place. Get used to Conservative Right wing hard working Canadians telling you liberals to F off!!!!! :wave:
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

Good buy!

I had the 308 and it performed flawlessly!

My only minor complaint was no rubber inserts in the pistol grip or the forend. Very minor but that's because I'm picky!! Lol
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
L.C.B.H

Post by L.C.B.H »

I am happy with my purchase,I only wanted another one of It was more compact,I thought about a suppressor but my first choice was the 308 banshee.I should have bought one when I was selling them but never did. I plan on a zombie slayer,maybe 15.5-16" with 110 gr brass insert and 100 gr fixed,I will figure that out and cut the arrows and such when bow arrives.
Cat power

Post by Cat power »

I want one as well and will probably buy one this year before turkey season. I want a bow a can target shoot with out using a crank.

I bought a 340 Mag in 2020 and it's amazing little bow, but is very difficult for me to cock.

I have no doubt with 100 grain slick tricks and brass inserts it would have no problems killing deer
L.C.B.H

Post by L.C.B.H »

I found out yesterday this bow was never in stock.It simply was an error.I never was charged and I guess I am now still looking, I doubt I will waste much more time trying to find one.I may look at others I was interested in but I am happy with what I have and am in no real rush.
janesy

Post by janesy »

L.C.B.H wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:08 pm
I found out yesterday this bow was never in stock.It simply was an error.I never was charged and I guess I am now still looking, I doubt I will waste much more time trying to find one.I may look at others I was interested in but I am happy with what I have and am in no real rush.
I bought Jeff's 308 Banshee and it was a great bow. You could cock it in your sock feet.

The only reason I sold it was because the stock didn't fit me as much as I liked. I sold it and bought a BD400 and made a bulldog micro 310fps. Should never have sold that one
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
L.C.B.H

Post by L.C.B.H »

I'd still like one,banshee or regular model but I am not going to dwell on it.I also may go for a suppressor, or just stick with what I have and keep my cash.