Hats off to Excalibur

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

ComfyBear

Re: Hats off to Excalibur

Post by ComfyBear »

amythntr wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:57 am
....I have just watched Wyvernns video on the new XB.....dang, I all of a sudden got real excited like a kid in the candy store.....why?

....because I own 4 xb's, 3 of which are excaliburs....all shoot great, all have a bunch of accessories and I can proudly say they are mine....

....I am most humbled by the above.....I know that there are those that have struggled and cannot buy even a used older model or have struggled just to buy one....one they have and one they will only own!

....one never feels inadequate until he/she comes into the company of all of us degenerates in this group known as the forum.... where the frenzied monotone cries of "I want one...I need one" are heard when the latest new technology hits the internet....like little children, we justify the reason "why".....I can almost picture the scene similar to that of the "walking dead!" :lol:

....I for one am happy where I am, with what I have....I do like the fact of the integrated "bubble level!"

....I feel for those looking to sell older Excalibur's as to what the older bows will garner in the trading post!
Halleluiah Brother Anthony, I commend you, for finally seeing the light. :eusa-clap:
After all why only shoot two arrows when you can shoot four. :eusa-think:
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

amythntr wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:44 pm
.....I have decided to play a game with myself....in light of me entering another season of scourging (known as tax season).....I will remove myself from this forum from today until April 15.....at which time I will return to see how Boo, Jeff and others feel about their new twin strike bows.....see ya in a few months!
Anthony, I hope you have a well earned "vacation" for the forum, and come back refreshed and renewed with new insights and ideas when your hiatus is done.
Wishing you all the best my friend. :eusa-pray:
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

amythntr wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:44 pm
.....I have decided to play a game with myself....in light of me entering another season of scourging (known as tax season).....I will remove myself from this forum from today until April 15.....at which time I will return to see how Boo, Jeff and others feel about their new twin strike bows.....see ya in a few months!
Yep ill be ordering a twinstrike.............
....as soon as my micro 335 nightmare wears out!!! Lol
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
Hatchet

Post by Hatchet »

[/quote]

Yep ill be ordering a twinstrike.............
....as soon as my micro 335 nightmare wears out!!! Lol
[/quote]
I think I would wear myself out before I could wear one of My Excaliburs out. But if I did wear myself out it would be okay, there is a new model of me coming out next year. The new model is supposed to be faster, slimmer, and my wife has already approved the purchase. :D
Take care
Hatchet