Question

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

OhioXBowhunter

Question

Post by OhioXBowhunter »

I heard the new rhino nocks weigh the same as the Lumenoks can anyone from Excalibur confirm this also can the new quiver or the nocks be purchased separately. Thanks
400 Suppressor TD
Bulldog 440
Matrix 405
Black Eagle Zombies
Black Eagle Executioners
G5 Montecs / Mega meats
gerald strine

Re: Question

Post by gerald strine »

Try Wayvern Creations I think he has them.
https://www.wyverncreations.com/

Phone: 603-659-0575
Hunt eat sleep repeat.
OhioXBowhunter

Post by OhioXBowhunter »

Thanks for info but no luck there as of this time from what I understand all the new arrows that they make will have the rhino nocks once this happens then he may sell nocks separately.
I was hoping someone from Excalibur would jump in on this with some information. I have to order some stuff next month directly from Excalibur if I don’t hear anything by then I’ll just try to order everything direct. I’m really hoping the nocks do have the same weight as the Lumenoks so I can add them to some arrows.
Thanks again
400 Suppressor TD
Bulldog 440
Matrix 405
Black Eagle Zombies
Black Eagle Executioners
G5 Montecs / Mega meats
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

To expand this further i would like to see the new cease fire trigger/ADF system available to install in our current bows. I would be all in if an upgrade cease fire trigger was available. :)
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.