Hunting is Under Attack

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Hi5

Hunting is Under Attack

Post by Hi5 »

We've been treated to the musing of the Ontario doctor who has offered the opinion that hunting is no longer a social necessity. By extension, neither are firearms necessary. Ban them both is the takeaway.

Well, here is an analysis of a CBC program which deals with the Firearms ban. The "expert" on firearms is so egregiously ignorant that he actually does us a favour. He offers us a chance to hold him and those who share his views up for ridicule. It just might even influence those people who aren't sure yet about firearms.

I think this is worth a listen. If you think it's good, share it as widely as possible. I don't do Facebook or Twitter, but if these platforms would work, share this around.

https://youtu.be/SgHaH56rPuA
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.
Hi5

Re: Hunting is Under Attack

Post by Hi5 »

Nog

I failed to notice that you had already posted this video link on the "Other Topics" section.

I think it is relevant to Crossbow Hunting, because if Firearms Hunting is successfully attacked, all forms of sport hunting will also be banned.

For those of you readers who haven't used the link, Ian Runkle is a Canadian lawyer who made a video of his own, analyzing the CBC Radio program where the "expert" was supporting the recent firearms banning. .

Ian's video is golden. It serves to reinforce the solid points made by "Dustin", and the two together have more than double the impact of each person individually.

I think Ian's video needs to be shared as widely as possible. It can impact the undecided or mildly anti firearms people more than almost any other presentation.
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

One simply has to look at PETA and other such Enviro-Lunatics to realize MOST of the "WOK" - "SJW" generation has no idea where their food comes from even. Burgers made from plants. :wtf: Sausage made from from vegetable material. :shock: I bet they think The Butter Ball Turkey at Thanksgiving is made of butter!! :lol:

You see hunter harassment on the rise. Thanks goodness a lot of states now have anti-harassment laws on the books.
Personally, if I'm on my property, and you come on my land and harass me, you butt is fair game!! :lol:
I can promise you this, you will think twice again before leaving the safety of your comfy home to go harass a hunter!! :eusa-popcorn:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
papabear1

Post by papabear1 »

AJ01 wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:11 pm
One simply has to look at PETA and other such Enviro-Lunatics to realize MOST of the "WOK" - "SJW" generation has no idea where their food comes from even. Burgers made from plants. :wtf: Sausage made from from vegetable material. :shock: I bet they think The Butter Ball Turkey at Thanksgiving is made of butter!! :lol:

You see hunter harassment on the rise. Thanks goodness a lot of states now have anti-harassment laws on the books.
Personally, if I'm on my property, and you come on my land and harass me, you butt is fair game!! :lol:
I can promise you this, you will think twice again before leaving the safety of your comfy home to go harass a hunter!! :eusa-popcorn:
:eusa-clap: :eusa-clap: :eusa-clap:
2010 equinox,
known as doe bow
vixenmaster custom string
swacker bhs, 2/1/4" cut 120 grn.
xx75 Easton 2219,s
firebolt arrows
S5 pads
if it ain't broke don't fix it
be safe in all you do
see ya in the woods
<-------<
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

AJ01 wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:11 pm

:thumbup: :thumbup:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!