bow hunter killed

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

mdcrossbow

bow hunter killed

Post by mdcrossbow »

I haven't seen the artical yet and I will post it when I do but I herd this today that a hunter killed another hunter over a tree stand. Some guy had been hunting out of a stand for 10 years and yesterday went to his stand here in Md. and there was another hunter in the stand and wouldn't get out upon his requset , so the ASS HOLE shot him. Sorry for the laungage but I can't think of any other words to discribe a hunter like that.
Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

Gosh durn..

What is deer hunting becoming that some one would shoot someone else over deer hunting??

Dave,

As soon as you see something please do post it.

How very sad...
Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]
mdcrossbow

Post by mdcrossbow »

http://www.jsonline.com/news/state/nov04/277439.asp
. Sorry it was not in MD it was in Wis. and it's worse than I 1st herd.

The forum needs to be filled out to see the link sorry. Bogus it if you want.
Ethereal One

Post by Ethereal One »

YOU ARE AN IMBECILE.
Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

Ok Dave,

Thanks for clearing that one up for us.

I was hoping that we didn't have TWO cases going at the same time. One is more than enough.

Ethereal One,

That wasn't nice at all. We all get confused from time to time. Dave just repeated what he had heard..
Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]
mdcrossbow

Post by mdcrossbow »

WW , one of my guys came ito work and told me about what he had heard, So as I said soory about that. BTW don't respond to ass holes like that WW he can't help being what he is.
Farmer

The Shooter

Post by Farmer »

It pretty sad that something like this has to happen, what was this guy thinking?
The news paper messed up some about the incident as well. Says the guy was using an SKS which is similar to a 30-06. Man the news people just never seem to get it right . Now all hunters are carrying assault rifles if they are using a 30-006 ?? Confuses the no shooting readers.
mdcrossbow

Post by mdcrossbow »

Farmer this is going to bring allot of bad press for hunters in the upcoming days. I am thankfull that there wasn't 2 of these cases as I oriaganly thought.
patrick p

Post by patrick p »

are you talking about the guy who killed 5 people and 3 wonded?
Woodsman

Post by Woodsman »

Yes they are. And the deaths are now up to six.
Pete

The great outdoors is where I want to be.