Post by AJ01 »

Normous wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:10 am
janesy wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:38 pm
Carnivorous wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:38 pm
Nice!

That will come in handy to clear bear trails! :)
Short work on the lick'm sticks. And the pole saw for the high stuff too!
I think we have everything covered this season clearing anything in the way up to 16 feet at least. Being 6'4" has an advantage here.
This new 10 foot STIHL pole saw is going to Temagami in May with us . Figure we'll work smarter , not harder.Image
Hey Norm....
I have one of these...Boy are they handy!!!! Love mine!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
Hi5

Re: New awesome toy!

Post by Hi5 »

You fellows amaze me. When i see the pictures, and write-ups, of even just some of the equipment and the work the you do, just so you can get a bit of meat for the family, I am amazed.

It seems to me that it should be "father's day" all year round. Or something like that anyway.
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.
Species8472

Post by Species8472 »

That looks handy for trimming shooting lanes! Gonna look into one.
Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil.

-The Iron Code of Druss the Legend
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Son in law and I were talking last weekend and he said he wanted one of these. He bought one of the Milwaukee weed eaters last summer snd said it was great. So he was in the market any way. I told him of the glowing revue snd I think in next week or do he will have one. Now I just have to borrow it 😁
janesy

Post by janesy »

flightattendant100 wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:33 pm
Son in law and I were talking last weekend and he said he wanted one of these. He bought one of the Milwaukee weed eaters last summer snd said it was great. So he was in the market any way. I told him of the glowing revue snd I think in next week or do he will have one. Now I just have to borrow it 😁
He will like it. I recommend the 6.0 amp hyper battery.

The kit comes with the 4.0, but if he goes bare tool, the 6.0 is the cat's azz
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
Deaf jeff

Post by Deaf jeff »

my new property maintenance/habitat/food plot helper will be here in a week or so......New John Deere 3039R Compact Tractor :thumbup: :D
IN GOD WE TRUST
Jeff
animals are killed, crops are harvested
matrix 355
matrix 330
BE executioners and zombies, w/110 brass
100gr spitfire maxx
Boo strings
excaliber strings
Dagriz knife
janesy

Post by janesy »

Deaf jeff wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:27 pm
my new property maintenance/habitat/food plot helper will be here in a week or so......New John Deere 3039R Compact Tractor :thumbup: :D
Nice Jeff!
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
Deaf jeff

Post by Deaf jeff »

janesy wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:06 pm
Deaf jeff wrote:
Nice Jeff!
thanks Chris. now all those years of staying away from the new bow/gun wants has been worth it. and the logging on my property over winter put the down payment in hand, cant wait!
IN GOD WE TRUST
Jeff
matrix 355
matrix 330
100gr spitfire maxx
Boo strings
excaliber strings
Dagriz knife
janesy

Post by janesy »

Deaf jeff wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:31 pm
janesy wrote:
Deaf jeff wrote:
Nice Jeff!
thanks Chris. now all those years of staying away from the new bow/gun wants has been worth it. and the logging on my property over winter put the down payment in hand, cant wait!
I don't know my green tractors well, but if I'm not mistaken, the 40hp JD's run Yanmar drivetrains correct?

If so, we have a Yanmar mini backhoe at work that has really proven itself to be a real workhorse. I am a BIG Yanmar fan.
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
Deaf jeff

Post by Deaf jeff »

janesy wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:48 pm
Deaf jeff wrote:
janesy wrote:

Nice Jeff!
I don't know my green tractors well, but if I'm not mistaken, the 40hp JD's run Yanmar drivetrains correct?

If so, we have a Yanmar mini backhoe at work that has really proven itself to be a real workhorse. I am a BIG Yanmar fan.
have to admit i had no idea what you were asking :oops: :oops: but i looked it up and what i found was "Yammar with 3 cylinders, 38.2hp." the smallest tractor i could get with the cab that has heat and AC. also got the frontend loader and land plane. already have a snowblower and landscape rake from many many years ago
IN GOD WE TRUST
Jeff
matrix 355
matrix 330
100gr spitfire maxx
Boo strings
excaliber strings
Dagriz knife
janesy

Post by janesy »

Deaf jeff wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:31 pm
janesy wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:48 pm
Deaf jeff wrote:

have to admit i had no idea what you were asking :oops: :oops: but i looked it up and what i found was "Yammar with 3 cylinders, 38.2hp." the smallest tractor i could get with the cab that has heat and AC. also got the frontend loader and land plane. already have a snowblower and landscape rake from many many years ago
Ya, we have a CBL40 I think it's rated to 37HP. But I'll tell you that little machine does things it shouldn't be able to do. Yanmar is great, you'll have no problems. One thing, read and fully understand the DPF system on that badboy and let it do its job properly (ie: idle time, burnoff schedule, working burnoffs) and you'll be good to go!
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme