Lone wolf custom pro treestand

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

longbow joe

Lone wolf custom pro treestand

Post by longbow joe »

These custom super light stands have my interest now the .5 lf I have that right is the smallest version but at 500 bucks I'm a little hesitant I'm looking at the videos and Like it a lot. But l wish l knew someone who had one.
Maby dan should get one first!
Lol seriously has anyone had any experience with the super light "rolls royce " of hang ons?
I currently use my 20 year old loc on windwalker stand for portable hunting missions it's only like 5 pounds
And works fine but you know the drill....always looking for improvement . Apparently these are hard to get 😕 if that's true or not l don't want to wait till September.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
xcaliber

Re: Lone wolf custom pro treestand

Post by xcaliber »

longbow joe wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:49 pm
These custom super light stands have my interest now the .5 lf I have that right is the smallest version but at 500 bucks I'm a little hesitant I'm looking at the videos and Like it a lot. But l wish l knew someone who had one.
Maby dan should get one first!
Lol seriously has anyone had any experience with the super light "rolls royce " of hang ons?
I currently use my 20 year old loc on windwalker stand for portable hunting missions it's only like 5 pounds
And works fine but you know the drill....always looking for improvement . Apparently these are hard to get 😕 if that's true or not l don't want to wait till September.
:lol: :lol:
Those days are long behind me Joe. :eusa-violin:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
ghall6292

Post by ghall6292 »

Hey Joe! Every morning when you get up, look in the mirror. It shouldn't be long before you see "someone who has one!"
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

"I'm not buying it without a positive comment about it"
AND DONT FAKE IT ! I'm going to use financial discipline this time.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Hi5

Post by Hi5 »

I see that this model is hammered titanium, and it costs $499.99. No doubt it would be very light and extremely strong.

About the time you get to use it a bit and really like it, those rascals may well come out with a new model. It'll weigh half as much, using carbon fibre, or whatever the next miracle material might be.

I suppose this is a Rolex-Timex thing. You get to choose the way you find out what time it is.

(You do realize that Father's Day is only a little over a month away? A family struggling to think of something to get a man who "has everything" might actually be grateful for a hint or two. )
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

A gift card will get me closer....great idea!