AJ01

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

AJ01

Re: AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

amythntr wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:41 am
....FIRST OF ALL Andy....a big shout out of Happy Birthday to you!

....second of all, the biggest gratitude to the work you did in law enforcement!

....third of all, I am jealous that you are my age and you are huntin n fishin and lovin every day!

...May the Lord continue to Bless you brother!
That you VERY much Anthony!!

I look forward to the day that I see you post about being "officially retired"!! Our buddy Norm, (Normous), is right around the corner, fixing to "pull the pin" after all those years with Ford.
I will readily admit there is nothing like the feeling of being able to retire. My best friend called me yesterday. He retired Christmas Eve 2020. He spent 38 years on the job. To me that's dedication!

I tried to hunt and fish as much as I could the first 2 years I was retired. It really didn't take me to long to realize that you can only mow the lawn so many times, and you can only hunt and fish so much! :lol: :lol:
You need something to keep you active!! :thumbup: Saw too many folks retire, then expire within 5-10 years. Swore I wasn't going to be one of those guys. :eusa-snooty:

The Lord has indeed been VERY GOOD to me!! My wife was told last week that she is INDEED cancer free. That was a 2-3 year battle. She's the one that keeps me from "twisting off"!!! :lol: :wink: :lol: I knew when I met her she was the one for me. Psalm 37:4 says this..."Delight yourself in the Lord and He will grant you the desires of your heart".
He indeed has done that for me!!

Be Blessed Anthony!! :thumbup: :angel:

Y'all be safe out there!!
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

Happy Belated!! :thumbup:

Cheers,
Nog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

Happy birthday Andy hope you have a great day 😊
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
grouse

Post by grouse »

Belated happy Birthday! I was in Chicago all weekend and I'm not logged in on my phone and I don't know my password so I couldn't be more timely (I hate typing on my phone anyway).
axiom
350 SE
janesy

Post by janesy »

Happy belated birthday Andy
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme