The leftside of rd.

[url=https://postimg.cc/PCKc6ygw]Image

The right-side of rd.
janesy

Re: 2021 Season plans?

Post by janesy »

lituani wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:23 am
You're not kidding - 2021 Season IS coming fast this year.

Bow opener is 01October here in Michigan. Working to get ready with my new-to-me Matrix 355 and Matrix 380. One of them will be used for my first 2021 harvest. Depending on situation, may keep shooting Matrix or go back to Vortex.

Firearm season is 15-30November. Replaced my Savage 18" barreled 350Legend with a Savage Axis II 22" heavy barrel. Haven't had time to get it dialed in yet, so alot of work ahead of me.

Good luck with the new deer camp. What caliber you using?
We are Oct 1st as well. Can't remember the dates for rifle, usually around the first week of November and the following week.

For Caliber, I haven't decided. I've got a 4570 I need to break in. Probably bring a 308 pump, 7mm-08 bolt, I've got some 200grn hornadys for the 35 Whelen. I don't know, I'll probably bring them all.
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

janesy wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:54 am
lituani wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:23 am
You're not kidding - 2021 Season IS coming fast this year.

Bow opener is 01October here in Michigan. Working to get ready with my new-to-me Matrix 355 and Matrix 380. One of them will be used for my first 2021 harvest. Depending on situation, may keep shooting Matrix or go back to Vortex.

Firearm season is 15-30November. Replaced my Savage 18" barreled 350Legend with a Savage Axis II 22" heavy barrel. Haven't had time to get it dialed in yet, so alot of work ahead of me.

Good luck with the new deer camp. What caliber you using?
We are Oct 1st as well. Can't remember the dates for rifle, usually around the first week of November and the following week.

For Caliber, I haven't decided. I've got a 4570 I need to break in. Probably bring a 308 pump, 7mm-08 bolt, I've got some 200grn hornadys for the 35 Whelen. I don't know, I'll probably bring them all.
I'm sure my wife can loan you shoes that match all of your toys! :lol: :lol:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
janesy

Post by janesy »

xcaliber wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:22 pm
Any of them good luck hunting shoes?
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....major change on my part. As many know, we purchased 137 acres of prime hunting and fishing land in Roscoe NY in April.In addition to my land, the property borders homeowners association land complete with a rifle range....all in all we have well over 250 acres to hunt We will no longer :eusa-naughty: be hunting in The People's Republic of New Jersey....good riddens! :eusa-violin: We currently have 8 "daisy chained" Cuddeback cameras sending back images to us almost hourly....so far we are pleased what we see on the cameras. We will be doing some fall planting shortly with some farm equipment we purchased (thank you Don for your recommendations.)....we have a bunch of donated wood with which we will be building hunting stands.

We also purchased a 3 bedroom lake house (a.k.a. hunting lodge) ( on the local lake) and Kubota our way back and forth from the cabin to the hunting land. The cabin will be our hunting lodge throughout the bow and gun seasons..... :eusa-dance: :eusa-dance:

.....looking forward to hunting, fishing, kayaking and hiking this hunting season and hopefully for years to come!

.....feeling truly blessed! :eusa-pray:
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

janesy wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:27 pm
xcaliber wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:22 pm
Any of them good luck hunting shoes?
Bargain Hunting! :lol: :lol:
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

amythntr wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:33 am
....major change on my part. As many know, we purchased 137 acres of prime hunting and fishing land in Roscoe NY in April.In addition to my land, the property borders homeowners association land complete with a rifle range....all in all we have well over 250 acres to hunt We will no longer :eusa-naughty: be hunting in The People's Republic of New Jersey....good riddens! :eusa-violin: We currently have 8 "daisy chained" Cuddeback cameras sending back images to us almost hourly....so far we are pleased what we see on the cameras. We will be doing some fall planting shortly with some farm equipment we purchased (thank you Don for your recommendations.)....we have a bunch of donated wood with which we will be building hunting stands.

We also purchased a 3 bedroom lake house (a.k.a. hunting lodge) ( on the local lake) and Kubota our way back and forth from the cabin to the hunting land. The cabin will be our hunting lodge throughout the bow and gun seasons..... :eusa-dance: :eusa-dance:

.....looking forward to hunting, fishing, kayaking and hiking this hunting season and hopefully for years to come!

Anothony...sounds like it's all coming together for you!! I hope the Good Lord continues to smile on you and yours!!

BTW....I like the shameless "Kubota" plug you threw in there. I think everything I own is orange!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Be BLESSED!!
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Anthony, sounds great! I wish you a short time with work and a very long time enjoying your rewards. What you have done will change the family forever and you will never have a dull moment there with family and friends!
God Bless, and best of health buddy.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

AJ01 wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:54 am
amythntr wrote:

Anothony...sounds like it's all coming together for you!! I hope the Good Lord continues to smile on you and yours!!

BTW....I like the shameless "Kubota" plug you threw in there. I think everything I own is orange!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Be BLESSED!!
....Andy, we have a second Kubota; an RTV-X1140 four seater to marry up to the RTV-900. The kid's inheritance is just about spent with the only other major purchases being putting in a pole garage for the toys (and Bible Study; of course) with a horse shoe pit and Bocce Ball court next to it.....

If ya'll ever up in NYS give me a holla!
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

amythntr wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:08 pm
AJ01 wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:54 am
amythntr wrote:

Be BLESSED!!
....Andy, we have a second Kubota; an RTV-X1140 four seater to marry up to the RTV-900. The kid's inheritance is just about spent with the only other major purchases being putting in a pole garage for the toys (and Bible Study; of course) with a horse shoe pit and Bocce Ball court next to it.....

If ya'll ever up in NYS give me a holla!
I've got an RTV-900 and it's a workhorse. I use it more than the tractor, which is a huge M9000, it's actaully too big for my needs, but the front loader sure comes in handy!! :lol:

My dad for years had an office in his home that was his "Bible Study" room. It was also setup so he could broadcast his sermon over a local radio station to those who couldn't get out to church. He called it the "sermon before the sermon"!! :lol:
Growing up with a Baptist preacher as your Dad was a real treat for me. Taught me a lot. I taught adult Sunday school for years at a Non-Denominational church, and on occassions filled in as pastor on days the pastor was out of town. Still do every once in a while!! :lol:

I use to travel quite a bit. Mrs. took ill a few years back, but we are headed to North Carolina in September for a vist with old friends.
If I ever get your way, I'll dang sure let ya know. I think it would be a hoot!! :lol:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

Hopefully these guys will be "bacon" shortly!! They have made an absolute mess of this hayfield. Drving a tractor across this 40 acre field all day will jar your eyeballs out due to all the "plowing" they have done!!!
Dang Pest!! :thumbdown:
elkaholic

Post by elkaholic »

Sometimes mother nature changes plans.

Storms have been severe. Power outages, trees uprooted, hail etc.

B- law lost 6 huge oak trees in his front yard. Tree top down everywhere. 50 + mph winds.

A big double oak root ball 9 ft around 4 ft thick. Crszy

[url=https://postimg.cc/vxstrLRG]Image
Last edited by elkaholic on Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cardinalsfanforever

Post by Cardinalsfanforever »

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/05G1jKPZ/WGI-0747.jpg/img][img]https://i.postimg.cc/05G1jKPZ/WGI-0747.jpg/img] thinking we are going to have to take a few does this year as there are a lot of these spotted things around here now. this is my back yard, there are a set of twins hanging around also.
matrix 380, 18" BEZS, Boostring
micro 315, 17" BE Execs. Vixenmaster
Axiom SMF, FIRE BOLTS Vixenmaster