Twinstrike confusions

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

foofoo

Twinstrike confusions

Post by foofoo »

havent purchased a new crossbow in years. i thought the new Twinstrike was a great concept.just as compact as my Micros just heavier... the arrows that came with it had regular flat nocks.i called the customer service 3 weeks ago and tell me new arrows are on the way.i still havent received the new arrows and wanting to get this bow ready for the season.... searching for rhino nocks or any arrows with these new rhino nocks cant be found...with the big price tag youd think theyd get the arrows right. still have shell out another $35 for a stringer... now i get a message saying to just shoot the flat nocks. i was told there may be an issue with shock from the first shot possibly making the the nock push away from the string on the second arrow. when i tried to load the arrow with the flat nock i had to struggle to seat the nock back. its like your fighting to push over top the new safety system to get the flat nock seated against the string. maybe i should have just stuck with what i have. good thing i didnt sell off yet. whats good is if need be i can cock this bow by hand. about the same as my 355 micro. wish there was a way to de- cock it without the crank. would hate to carry that thing around with me all the time.
W.Miguire

Re: Twinstrike confusions

Post by W.Miguire »

PM sent
wheelsquad

Post by wheelsquad »

Can you use the decocking bypass piece to decock with the rope cocker?
adapt3Dprints.square.site
(Charger EXT blackout covers, Charger handle stow brackets, Cheek Rests)

327 Short Banshee
BD417
Micro/Matrix hybrid Steambow
Franken360
foofoo

Post by foofoo »

filled out the warranty info.still waiting for reply... also left a phone message. has anyone else gotten a package without rhino nocks? luckily i still have time to return this crossbow. having strong doubts about service and future needs.
sportsman70003

Post by sportsman70003 »

I have the rhino nocks on my arrows but regular nocks will work.
Suppressor 400 TD
Dragon Claw Arrows
Ravntek Broadheads
wheelsquad

Post by wheelsquad »

Wyvern Creations has rhino nocks listed on their site available.
adapt3Dprints.square.site
(Charger EXT blackout covers, Charger handle stow brackets, Cheek Rests)

327 Short Banshee
BD417
Micro/Matrix hybrid Steambow
Franken360
W.Miguire

Post by W.Miguire »

Im shooting a twin strike with 16" zoms. and reg. nocks and my grouping is less than a 1/2" at 20 yards. it is a great bow and fun to shoot .
W.M.

zoms. am shooting a twin strike with 16 "