Happy Holidays from Gunther

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

xcaliber

Happy Holidays from Gunther

Post by xcaliber »

Gunther & our family want to wish you all a very happy holiday season. Please set aside as much as you can to welcome those you love into your home, and hearts this season. I have one BIL that I'm not very fond of, and the feelings are mutual. I promised my wife that I would avoid any political discussions with the twit, and not ask for the money he owes us from a few years ago. I also promised that if he starts, I will walk away and not punch him in the throat. Remember, "It's the most wonderful time of the year.

[url=https://postimg.cc/3dsWJKVD]Image
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Bcxbow

Re: Happy Holidays from Gunther

Post by Bcxbow »

Happy Holidays Dan, Gunther and family. May all your wishes and hopes come true and if they don't Dan..............................Just blame it on me :shifty: :wave: :thumbup:
Hybrid Micro BD 360
Micro Mag 340
Boo Strings - Trinity Strings
Zombie Slayers
Swat & TOTA Broadheads
gerald strine

Post by gerald strine »

xcaliber wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:57 am
Gunther & our family want to wish you all a very happy holiday season. Please set aside as much as you can to welcome those you love into your home, and hearts this season. I have one BIL that I'm not very fond of, and the feelings are mutual. I promised my wife that I would avoid any political discussions with the twit, and not ask for the money he owes us from a few years ago. I also promised that if he starts, I will walk away and not punch him in the throat. Remember, "It's the most wonderful time of the year.

[url=https://postimg.cc/3dsWJKVD]Image
That's the spirit you can always punch him in the throat on a day that is not a holiday :thumbup:
Hunt eat sleep repeat.
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

Happy "Fat Bird" Day!! :thumbup:
Hope you and your bunch have a wonderful day!!

And forget the BIL...He ain't worth it. And I think we ALL have at least one of those in "the family". :thumbdown:
And I'm probably gonna get in trouble for this but....."It don't matter how much you polish a turd, in the end, it's still a turd"!!! :lol: :wink: :lol:

And I'll go along with Billy....You can bame it on me if that helps!! :wink: :lol:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
Hatchet

Post by Hatchet »

Ahhhh...the holidays. A time to come together, feast and just enjoy spending time with those who you would normally just punch in the throat.
Tell Gunther we love him...and he's a good boy!
Take care
Hatchet
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

All is well folks! Ate more than is necessary, but no arguments or punching in the throat. Of course no mention of my $$. :lol: :lol:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!