OT: Naughty or Nice?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

IronNoggin

OT: Naughty or Nice?

Post by IronNoggin »

So... What was Santa's decision?

In my case I guess he figured I was pretty darn nice this year! Made a great haul:

Complete cooking set of high end Stone Diamond Cookware
Ninja Air Fryer
Camo bib coveralls (insulated & waterproof!)
New (huge) Maple Cutting Board
Specialty Spice Set from The Silk Road
A set of magnetic knife holders
6 pairs of Merino Socks
New OJ Gloves

And that makes for one Happy Nog!!

Merry Christmas & Happy HoliDaze Folks!
Nog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Hillcountry

Re: OT: Naughty or Nice?

Post by Hillcountry »

Wife and I don’t usually exchange gifts…this year I treated us both to manicure and pedicures…at 72 I’ve never indulged in one or the other…figured it was time to make my big ol ugly size 14s a little less ugly. Sitting in the massage chair for an hour and was worth the cost alone! We both buy whatever we want/need all year long…
Daughter gave me a “Thera Cane” for self massaging and what not…not sure I’ll use it much…she also gave me some CBD “balm” like a stick deodorant but for easing pain with cannibis….along with that, an herb infused heatable neck/shoulder wrap, also for pain 😄
Excalibur Micro 355
Mission MXB 360
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

I got my “lumps” during the year. Wife, kids and I exchange gifts on New Years Day because of my Nurse daughter work schedule. I’m hoping to get a deal on a motorized game cart. :eusa-popcorn:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
papa bear1

Post by papa bear1 »

Hillcountry wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:52 pm
Wife and I don’t usually exchange gifts…this year I treated us both to manicure and pedicures…at 72 I’ve never indulged in one or the other…figured it was time to make my big ol ugly size 14s a little less ugly. Sitting in the massage chair for an hour and was worth the cost alone! We both buy whatever we want/need all year long…
Daughter gave me a “Thera Cane” for self massaging and what not…not sure I’ll use it much…she also gave me some CBD “balm” like a stick deodorant but for easing pain with cannibis….along with that, an herb infused heatable neck/shoulder wrap, also for pain 😄
At our age Pain rules :lol: :lol:

Dave :( :(
Be safe in all you do! See ya in the woods!!!
2010 Equinox/ Known as Doe Bow
Firebolts
Swhacker BH,s 125 grn
cheek pad /excell string
D-Bars
S-5,s
vixenmaster custom strings
Hillcountry

Post by Hillcountry »

papa bear1 wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 5:59 pm
Hillcountry wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:52 pm
At our age Pain rules :lol: :lol:

Dave :( :(
Yes! It is something we have to factor in every day but just keep moving and worry about it later!😂
Excalibur Micro 355
Mission MXB 360
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

[url=https://postimg.cc/34hQnmXn]Image
.45 acp moon clips....of course l snuck out and shot it today, very accurate and economical because I have all the .45 reloading equipment already.
Got a real nice excalibur zipper camo hoodie,very good quality also....I'm a happy boy!
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
Hillcountry

Post by Hillcountry »

longbow joe wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 1:13 am
[url=https://postimg.cc/34hQnmXn]Image
.45 acp moon clips....of course l snuck out and shot it today, very accurate and economical because I have all the .45 reloading equipment already.
Got a real nice excalibur zipper camo hoodie,very good quality also....I'm a happy boy!
Nice!
Excalibur Micro 355
Mission MXB 360
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Nice, I got new tires for my Tundra that I didn’t need or want! Guess I was naughty! :lol: :lol:
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

I musta been pretty good!
Got a new bottle of Macallan 18!! :thumbup:
A dozen new Black Eagles.
A 36" Blackstone Griddle!! Sweet!
And a lot of "odds and ends"!!

Not to shabby for a grumpy old man!! :lol: :thumbup: :lol:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

And on another note....

What happened to the Crown Salted Carmel this year???? Can't find any in Texas!! :eusa-doh: :eusa-doh:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
longbow joe

Crappy gifts

Post by longbow joe »

Enough of the good stuff you got ....let's see who got the most useless gift
I will start off ...
One of those wheels you put in hand and use for exercise mostly gut and stomach....l weight 155 pounds soaking wet still wear a 32" waist as in high school don't need a freaking gut wheel..and at my age a six pack stomach is not on the priority list anymore 😑
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
xcaliber

Re: Crappy gifts

Post by xcaliber »

longbow joe wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 2:19 pm
Enough of the good stuff you got ....let's see who got the most useless gift
I will start off ...
One of those wheels you put in hand and use for exercise mostly gut and stomach....l weight 155 pounds soaking wet still wear a 32" waist as in high school don't need a freaking gut wheel..and at my age a six pack stomach is not on the priority list anymore 😑
I got tires I didn't need! I paid for them, ba humbug! :eusa-violin:
gerald strine

Post by gerald strine »

I treated myself to a gift this year found a great black Friday deal on a Ruger AR.

https://images.omahaoutdoors.com/rug-08529-570x570.jpg

I always thought that this style of firearm was ugly in the past but I have become very fond of this in a hurry .
It is a tack driver and a joy to shoot.
Hunt eat sleep repeat.
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

The Cookware:

The Cluttered Corner (Before):

And After (with the Air Fryer, New Monster Cutting Board, Spices and Knife Racks):

Quite the transition!

Cheers - Nog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

:thumbup: :thumbup:

I'm making pot roast in the Ninja Foodi today.
Nice setup Nogg!