400TD problem

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

AJ01

Re: 400TD problem

Post by AJ01 »

For some unknown reason I hear Patti in the background sounding a lot like Ricky Ricardo...

NORMAN!!!! You got some 'splaining to do!!!! :shock: :eusa-naughty: :eusa-snooty: :lol: :lol: :lol:

See!!!
I told y'all Norm's a Redneck just like me!!! :lol: :wink: :lol:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
Normous

Post by Normous »

Hey, it was Patti's bright idea to recycle those thingies into the useful arrow stop target.
She shyly giggled when I showed her this thread and said "glad to contribute something small".
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Not to wander too far off the topic, but I have switched to bullet points exclusively, and they make a difference. They are darn near blunt, and work pretty well. :lol: :lol: :lol:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!