Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
Hester0305

Re: Thinking about buying a smoker

Post by Hester0305 »

Don I have a 30 inch Masterbuilt Electric Smoker I've been using it for 4 years now with zero complaints. There's a lot of great You Tube videos out there with some great recipes. I use different wood for different things I smoke. Boston Butts I use Hickory and Apple or Cherry, Salmon I use Hickory, steaks and Pork ribs I use Mesquite. I watched a lot of You Tube videos to begin with because I didn't know anything about using a smoker but the smoker flavor is incredible with the meat you smoke.
Stryker Katana 360
Black Eagle Zombie Slayers
TruGlo Titanium X Hybrid Broadheads
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Little funny about smokers… we had a homemade offset smoker out at our lease. A bit rough looking but worked great. We also had unlimited supply of oak, mesquite, and pecan to smoke with. So…. I bought an offset smoker for the house. We lost our deer lease and now I have to BUY wood!!! That sucks. Never part of the deal!😂😂😂
Boo

Post by Boo »

flightattendant100 wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:52 pm
Little funny about smokers… we had a homemade offset smoker out at our lease. A bit rough looking but worked great. We also had unlimited supply of oak, mesquite, and pecan to smoke with. So…. I bought an offset smoker for the house. We lost our deer lease and now I have to BUY wood!!! That sucks. Never part of the deal!😂😂😂
That smoker was one awesome unit on pork chops! When the plastic cutlery came out for the chops, all I could think was "I might as well pick it up with my hands and eat it". Never have I ever had chops that tender!
Some people just like stepping on rakes