The Best Advice you've been given?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

IronNoggin

Re: The Best Advice you've been given?

Post by IronNoggin »

Never smack a man when he's chewing tobacco
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
tremps01

Post by tremps01 »

Two important rules.
1- Always play the wind!
2- Never forgotten rule number one!

Marcel.
Micro suppressor 355
Boo string force 10.
Drstirrup complete kit.
Marcel
DuckHunt

Post by DuckHunt »

AJ01 wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:50 am
Best Aoudad Ram I ever took was while wearing a red and black sweater!! :lol: That was many years ago...still got the sweater and the Ram is on the wall!! :thumbup:
I like my camo, but it's overrated. I was wearing a red sweatshirt and blue jeans sneaking in to do trail cam maintenance when I bagged my last buck last season, an 8pt.

The year before, I carried my heavy camo up the mountain and hadn't cooled off enough to put in on yet when I bagged a 10pt.

And my all time favorite is a doe I bagged back in 2014 on a HOT September afternoon while changing out my favorite hang-on stand. I had just completed the deed and decided to sit for a few minutes and cool off before heading home. I was a thoroughly sweaty mess about 25 feet up wearing a neon green t-shirt, jeans and sneakers. I can only guess that the wind was in my favor. :lol: I'm pretty sure the doe had pity on me.

Sometimes we try to hard.
Micro Wolverine/Matrix 350 SE
Recovering Excalaholic :lol: