TriggerTech

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

UPSMAN

TriggerTech

Post by UPSMAN »

Just wanted to say what a great upgrade this trigger is. I finally got around to installing a TriggerTech in my Matrix 380. It's so much better than the factory trigger. Absolutely no creep and smooth as silk. I was shooting it today with my neighbor in preparation for our upcoming Missouri hunt.He was so impressed with it that he ordered one for his Axe. The folks at TriggerTech have certainly built a better mouse trap.
2015 Matrix 380 Blackout (The Black Pearl)
Zombie Slayers
Muzzy Trocar-Bad to the Bone
Boo String
longbow joe

Re: TriggerTech

Post by longbow joe »

I really like the trigger tec also. I think out of all my bows the TT on my vixen is the best ..the lite poundage of the bow and the trigger is just like butter.
Now l put a proshot on my y25 last summer and can also say it's basically the same as the TT it just won't work on the old thumb hole excalibur exo bows with a swept trigger its a shame they can't sell one for them older bows.
I run some old school lighter fluid thru it once in a while as recommended every once in a while a Trigger tec won't return or reset it will cure this problem.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

I love them, the Excalibur ACP trigger is also an awesome upgrade in my opinion.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

Hopefully Excalibur starts to sell the new cease fire trigger. It would be an awesome upgrade on my micro 335 gen 1!
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.