I'm pretty sure I need one of these

Post by Boo »

https://youtu.be/fDP_iN36U2A
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Carnivorous

Re: I'm pretty sure I need one of these

Post by Carnivorous »

Yep you do!!! :)
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Mee too!

Buuuuuuuut im pretty sure an argument could be made that that is a pistol grip crossbow and is currently banned in Canader. In todays political climate i dont think i want to be caught importing one from China! Best case it get seized at the border, worst case you get a visit
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
Hi5

Post by Hi5 »

Here's the criminal code definition of "crossbow". The device doesn't have a bow, so you should be good to go, even if it fits the definition in other respects. That is, if you really, really want one!

84(1) In this Part, "cross-bow" means a device with a bow and a bowstring mounted on a stock that is designed to propel an arrow, a bolt, a quarrel or any similar projectile on a trajectory guided by a barrel or groove and that is capable of causing serious bodily injury or death to a person;
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.
Boo

Post by Boo »

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B09BZ3G23H?psc=1&crid=37X7BHMH2TD4F&keywords=slingshot+rifle&sprefix=slingshot+,aps,448&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUExMFA0MDlCTjdZVUpNJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwOTc1ODc3MkJSRldXVDBPNjBEMSZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwNzEzNDA0MTJFM09XTkJYOVQ4NiZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2F0ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU&language=en_US&ref_=as_li_ss_tl&sr=8-3-spons&linkCode=gg2&linkId=dcb8c83ba68d7038564481529f392126&tag=wildcraftsman-20
Some people just like stepping on rakes
wheelsquad

Post by wheelsquad »

one shot scott wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:40 pm
Mee too!

Buuuuuuuut im pretty sure an argument could be made that that is a pistol grip crossbow and is currently banned in Canader. In todays political climate i dont think i want to be caught importing one from China! Best case it get seized at the border, worst case you get a visit
Pistol grips aren't legal on crossbows there? So most Centerpoint models and various models from many other brands?
adapt3Dprints.square.site
(Charger EXT blackout covers, Charger handle stow brackets, Cheek Rests)

327 Short Banshee
BD417
Micro/Matrix hybrid Steambow
Franken360
Hi5

Post by Hi5 »

It’s not specifically the fact it has a pistol grip. If it’s less than a specified length and designed to be fired while being held in one hand, that’s what makes it bad.
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.
gerald strine

Post by gerald strine »

Very cool slingshot !
Reminds me of something I read in a book on medieval arms called a stone bow. A stone bow was a modified cross bow that shot rocks for small game ,
The rail and riser was set under the string path making no contact with the string , and the string had a leather pouch to accept rocks .
I can not remember the trigger set up.
It was very effective for small game and I have wanted one ever since I read about them.
Hunt eat sleep repeat.
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Boo wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:25 am
https://youtu.be/fDP_iN36U2A
Bring it to Texas, heck we can shoot anything here!😂😂😂