Feeling old....

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

PaulSpain

Re: Feeling old....

Post by PaulSpain »

I subscribe to all your words. You are all wise men.
There are parents who have children out of obligation or because "it's what they have to do".
They leave them "parked" at the slightest opportunity and do not really love them, they only love themselves. :eusa-naughty:

A dirty child is a happy and healthy child!
A free and independent child will be a responsible and autonomous adult!!
And that is more important than all the gold in the world.

My wife tells me that I am an old man, because I always say that "nothing is done as well as before".
But it's true!!
Before, you bought any product and it was made to LAST!! I still have things made when my grandfather was young!!
I don't think almost anything I buy now will last until my grandchildren.
It frustrates me a lot, because I prefer to invest more in something lasting, and the same thing happens with education, now children are given rubbish education...

I am intrigued by the future seeing the path that youth is taking... I hope that they know how to return to the right path. :eusa-pray:
Last edited by PaulSpain on Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Assassin 400TD
PaulSpain

Post by PaulSpain »

Boo wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:02 am

How cute!!
I eat it!! :angel:
Assassin 400TD
Nitro

Post by Nitro »

bobcattrapper wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:42 pm
I am done dragging deer. I use to drag em up steep canyons across creeks etc… now I just bone em out where they lie and carry out boned meat. If they die in a bad spot I do drag em to a open spot close by. Plenty of utube videos out there how to do it. This way too I know the animals will clean up whatever I don’t use.And the hide with ticks stays in the woods too. I do cut up my own meat too.I do realize some public hunting places may make you bring out the whole deer but if you have the option try boning it out. It’s really not that difficult.
Me too. 70 yrs young. Boned and packed out 2 this year. No need to cut into the body cavity, and the tenderloins are easy to reach. I find I can now venture out farther than I did a couple of years ago, when the prospect of a hard drag weighed heavy on my planning. A trail cam over the carcass yields some interesting video clips too.