Hunt 2023

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

papabear1

Re: Hunt 2023

Post by papabear1 »

longbow joe wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:24 pm
I'm already thinking about turkey season last year season was very limited time wise but l plan on getting out more this season and definitely with the crossbow .
As usual spring comes so fast and there are many things to do all at at once fishing is at a peak around turkey season and it's a seesaw on which hobby wins.
We have a newer man made lake nearby and it was stocked with tiger musky fingerling every year but now many have matured and are extremely large .
The lake is very clear and challenging to fish so I'm kinda making it my new "quest".
I had my fill of deer this year it's hard to think of really doing anything different we don't bait here or have any feed plots other than mother nature's acorns and tree dropped goodies so it's out of my control.
I'm gonna keep going to the gym in case l gotta get to dragging another swamp buck out ...gym or not it will kick my butt but only more because l will be a year older lol.
I hope to post a picture of me and bother with 2 gobblers and better yet ....A Big Tiger musky with a sagging belly!!!
Good luck Joe !

Dave :thumbup:
2010 equinox,
known as doe bow
vixenmaster custom string
swacker bhs, 2/1/4" cut 120 grn.
xx75 Easton 2219,s
firebolt arrows
S5 pads
if it ain't broke don't fix it
be safe in all you do
see ya in the woods