Two german shepards killed and skinned by crossbow hunter.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

AJ01

Re: Two german shepards killed and skinned by crossbow hunter.

Post by AJ01 »

I have had the pleasure of being associated with 2 very good German's in my life. Both as loyal as loyal could be. Neither looked anything like a Texas Yote. :eusa-naughty: :eusa-naughty:

On the other hand, I have killed my share of Coyotes. Both with rifle and crossbow. NOT one time did my mind go, "Ya know, that looks like a German Shepard". :eusa-snooty:

If you are that "challenged" in your ability to discern what you are hunting, then you don't need to be in the woods by yourself hunting.
You might mistake my horse for an elk!! :eusa-doh:

Jail time. :thumbup:

Just my humble opinion on the subject. Now I'll shut up. :x
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
grouse

Post by grouse »

My son (who lives in Florida) has a german shepherd named Thor. Thor (who is my buddy) weighs over 100 lbs. and has long legs. A big male coyote weighs 45 lbs. and is stockier with shorter legs. If you don't know what you're shooting at don't shoot. We have a 4 points on one side rule where I hunt (I hate it) and I have passed on many a shot because I couldn't be sure if the deer was legal. I didn't know so I didn't shoot.

In order to shoot both dogs, this jerk had to re-cock his bow and reload it (unless he had a twinstrike). A second coyote would have been gone at the sound of the first shot. Wild animals have survival instincts that family pets lack. These two dogs were probably bonded and would stay with each other rather than flee. As Duckhunt said, this butthole was no real hunter.
axiom
350 SE
Riflemanz

Post by Riflemanz »

Guy needs a mental evaluation and then needs to be fined and locked up for a few years.
Team Matrix 355
Matrix 355 The Crusher
TT 2 stage trigger
Executioner arrows
Easton XX75 magnums 2219
Xcaliber custom string
Boo Custom String
Vixenmaster Custom string
8ptbuk string
Rocket 3 blade 2" cut
Slick tricks
HSS Vest 30' lifeline