St. Patrick's Day!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

AJ01

St. Patrick's Day!!

Post by AJ01 »

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
grouse

Re: St. Patrick's Day!!

Post by grouse »

An Irishman was late for a very important meeting and could not find a parking space. Finally, he closed his eyes and said "Lord, if you'll just give me a parking space I promise I'll quit drinking and start going to mass every Sunday." He opened his eyes and there was a parking space. He promptly said, "never mind, I just found one".
axiom
350 SE
AJ01

Re: St. Patrick's Day!!

Post by AJ01 »

grouse wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:29 am
An Irishman was late for a very important meeting and could not find a parking space. Finally, he closed his eyes and said "Lord, if you'll just give me a parking space I promise I'll quit drinking and start going to mass every Sunday." He opened his eyes and there was a parking space. He promptly said, "never mind, I just found one".
:mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
That's FUNNY!!! :thumbup:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!