Normandy

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

IronNoggin

Normandy

Post by IronNoggin »

A Firm SALUTE to all those who paid for our way of life!

We must NEVER Forget!
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
AJ01

Re: Normandy

Post by AJ01 »

I will NOT forget!!!
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

My niece went over for the 75th anniversary in 2019 with the Cadets . She got the honor of placing a flower for one of the fallen .
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Doe Master wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:40 am
My niece went over for the 75th anniversary in 2019 with the Cadets . She got the honor of placing a flower for one of the fallen .
Kevin, my cousin teaches pre AP history in a little town in the Texas panhandle. He led a group of students and other sponsors over for the 75th anniversary . He said he was SO humbled and so fortunate yo get yo see it and the reaction of the students to the proceedings.
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

I wonder if there is that kind of courage today. I am in awe of this genuine sacrifice.