Micro Extreme Draw Weight?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

amythntr

Micro Extreme Draw Weight?

Post by amythntr »

…..anyone know what the DRAW WEIGHT is on the 2023 Micro Extreme?….it seems Excalibur has gone from listing this spec to DRAW EFFORT….hunting in NYS now….draw weight must be below 200lbs….
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
AJ01

Re: Micro Extreme Draw Weight?

Post by AJ01 »

Morning Anthony... :wave:
I see where it's listed at 280lbs. That's from Cabela's. I think even the 308 short is listed close to the 200-limit imposed by the State of NY. Not sure of that one though.
Good luck, and hope that helps. :thumbup:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Andy.....thats what I figured....there must have been a misprint in the flyer sent to me from Redhead which listed it under 200....I have the GRZ2 and the Scorpyd which are legal in NYS but I do miss my Micros....the NYS laws are soooo archaic....can only use the CB during the last 2 weeks of the bow season and it must be under 200lbs DW and there are no exceptions unless you are a quadraplegic....if it wasn't that my entire family enjoys the cabin on the lake I would probably look in PA and get out of NYS.....but it is beautiful country, nice and peaceful!
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

….I just looked again, the 2023 Redhead Archery catalog lists the 2023 Micro Extreme at 185 lb draw weight….obviously incorrect!

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

I'd put money on the 280 weight. I have a Micro 355, and that's about what it is. I'd think the 360 of the Extreme would fit right in that family.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
wheelsquad

Post by wheelsquad »

100% the draw weight is over 200 lb.

It is likely to be spec'd right about 280 like others have said.

No micro's, not even the Mag Air or 308 Short have a draw weight under 200 lb.

You need to go to the Matrix line to get under 200 lb draw.....and even there need to stick with Grizzly, GRZ2, Matrix Sapphire, or Matrix 310 to be at or under 200 lb.

Exo series you need to be Vortex, Exocet 200, or slower models to be under 200 lb.
adapt3Dprints.square.site
(Charger EXT blackout covers, Charger handle stow brackets, Cheek Rests)

327 Short Banshee
BD417
Micro/Matrix hybrid Steambow
Franken360