MAG AIR DRAW WEIGHT?????

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

amythntr

MAG AIR DRAW WEIGHT?????

Post by amythntr »

.....anyone know what the draw weight if the MAGAIR is?.....don't know why this # isn't posted in the literature on the page.
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
CBRon

Re: MAG AIR DRAW WEIGHT?????

Post by CBRon »

272 pounds , Draw effort 136 pounds..
VIXEN 2 , PHOENIX
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

CBRon wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 4:42 pm
272 pounds , Draw effort 136 pounds..
....ah, double the draw effort.....none of these newer Excals can make the grade in NY where there is a 200 DW max.....I am relegated to my GRZII and Scorpy Deathstalker.

thanks
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

If it was me l would get one off them big hideous stickers with the draw weight and fps that they used to put on the stock of the vixens and be done with it. Who is gonna enforce such a stupid law I mean is the game warden gonna come in the woods with a scale. you are hunting on your own land to boot...just saying...
Tell the game warden to move on and forgeddabout go pick on some one else.
More than likely it's gonna be a 25 year old "kid" anyway give him or her a Whiteclaw or Starbucks gift card.
There's freaking prison escapees running around the woods here for God's sake. One time in the nineties I was dragging a nice 8 point out that l shot with a 60 pound Osage self bow l made with homemade cedar arrows and zwickys .
The game warden wanted to search me for a pistol because there was no way l could have killed a buck with that bow what a stupid bass hole.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

…. I hear ya Joe… the wardens in NYS are a little more sophisticated than that and have been on our property in the past as we had people bordering our property baiting… illegal in NYS… just don’t want to risk it!

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings