RevX has arrived!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

janesy

Re: RevX has arrived!

Post by janesy »

Boo wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:29 pm
I finally got a chance to do the 20 yard sight in. The learning curve on this bow is short and sweet, a great improvement over the Assassin. Decocking is awesome! The RevX has surprisingly less feedback in noise and shock and this was with the stock string :thumbup: I am eager to find the time to make a string for this bow and shoot it at longer distances. Anyone buying one of these gems will be happy! It has a long LOP but even with short arms, it works!
Everything about it is intuitive! They did well with this one
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
Boo

Re: RevX has arrived!

Post by Boo »

I had time to put in 20 shots today. This bow continues to impress! The trigger is the best trigger that Excalibur has made so far and the serving wear so far is spectacular! I’ll continue to use the Overwatch scope but I haven’t convinced myself that lighted circles is what I want. I shot it to 60 yards with a 30 kmph wind behind me and my groupings were about 2”. Pretty good for an old guy who doesn’t get much trigger time! The only thing I don’t really like is the shape of the crank knob. But the way everything else works is just soooo good! I hear that the RevX is selling so well that Excalibur is struggling to fill orders.
Some people just like stepping on rakes