Guns for Sale

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

huntman

Guns for Sale

Post by huntman »

Hi guys i know this is a crossbow forum but just wondering if anyone is looking for used shotguns(4 to choose form). I'm not going to list them because, well this isn't e-bay if intrested please pm me!
Hi5

Post by Hi5 »

If you haven't condisered doing it, why not list on Canadiangunnutz? It's a Canadian site, free, and seems to be well travelled.

ttp://www.canadiangunnutz.com/viewforum.php?f ... 22076baa0a
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.
Hi5

Post by Hi5 »

Well, I tried to put you right into the right seat. I'm not computer smart, but you can do a search for canadiangunnutz, and that will link you to the site. You do have to sign up to use the firearms sale/exchange forum.
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.
huntman

Post by huntman »

thanks for the info Hi5 but for now i'll take my chances with the boys on the forum. The guns are not mine to part with they belong to my father-in-law and he is not forced to sell just wants to part with a few to purchase a Bennelli>
New2Bow

Post by New2Bow »

Hey Huntman,

Please email me with what your father in law wishes to part with - I've been looking for a used sg for a while - just waiting to see if the right one
comes up. If you have any pics please send as well as prices.
Thanks.
Let the ladies make bucks
Woodsman

Post by Woodsman »

Please tell us what kind of guns they are. :) You'll get more takers that way. "Shotguns" can be a single shot 410, a slug gun for deer, a classic over and under for partridge, a duck gun or a 10 guage goose gun,etc. Don't be shy! :wink: They're not charging you by the word like in the classifieds. :lol:
Pete

The great outdoors is where I want to be.
huntman

Post by huntman »

Like i mentioned the guns belong to my father-in-law and he is the one selling them. He has for sale:

All these guns are 12 gauge
1 Remington 1100 fully riffled (deer gun) with Montcarlo stock and scope
1 Beretta 303 28 inch barrel 3 chokes
1 over under 28 inch barrel not sure of name but will find out it's an Italian gun
1 Remington 1100 "Duck Unlimited Edition" 28 inch barrel with chokes

I'm not saying this because the guns belong to him but i challenge you to find any guns in better shape then these. They are all new he has 13 guns to choose from and well he dosen't hunt that much anymore. I am gonna get some pics taken of them and post them
thanks

Please note you must have a valid FAC. All these guns are registered.
If anyone is intrested we can talk further over the phone and all pricing will be done through my father in law. He lives in Bolton and im in Woodbridge if you want to see them i can arrange to meet you at his place or i can have them here!