New hunting store opening in Burlington

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

chris4570

New hunting store opening in Burlington

Post by chris4570 »

There is a new hunting/outdoor store to be opening in Burlington. I can't remember if they will have fishing gear :oops: . I believe it's called Carras. It's at Appleby and Fairview. Can't wait to have an outdoor store within five minutes of me. I'll have to see what prices and products are like.
Brampton Mike

Post by Brampton Mike »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: When is it opening?????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Brampton Mike 8)
If I can't hunt & fish in heaven....then I don't want to go!!!!!!!!!!

Vegetarian..............old Indian word for lousy hunter!
ecoaster

Post by ecoaster »

Hey Chris,

Not sure if you got my phone message, but the store up by me Guelph Ln and Upper Middle is clearing out all their fishing and hunting gear. He's selling it for 10% over cost. Jason's Sports, next to Fortinos. He has some decent fishing gear, not so much hunting gear.
I hunt for memories, the meat's a bonus!
Sam

Post by Sam »

Hi to everyone,

My name is Sam the owner of Carra Outdoors and we just had someone check out our store from this forum. We will be opening our doors within the next couple of weeks as we are very busy stocking the store. Of course if anyone is interested in looking around our doors are open and we don't mind chatting.

Best Regards,
Sam
chris4570

Post by chris4570 »

Thanks for the update Sam. I'll have to try and come in for a visit soon.
jeff

Post by jeff »

Sam

Great to hear a new store is opening so close to home. Whats your address so I can come and check it out.

later

jeff
Sam

Post by Sam »

We are located in the Appleview Plaza on the corner of Fairview and Appleby Line. We will not be there for Sunday and I will be there most of the week. Call us to make sure that I am here and I will be glad to meet with you. Our number at the store is (905) 333-4545.

Best regards,
Sam