Wolf Coyote Hunting

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Dave Snobelen

Wolf Coyote Hunting

Post by Dave Snobelen »

I just read on the Bass Haven web site that our Minister of Swamps and Bunnies has enacted a new wolf/coyote system whereby we can buy up to 2 game seals for them a year and can only hunt that many. I guess I am a neanderthal with my way of thinking. It just seems that our Fiberals can't leave anything I enjoy alone. Next thing I know I'll need a permit to make heterosexual love to my wife :lol: . Just my rant.
Dave
Digger

Re: Wolf Coyote Hunting

Post by Digger »

Dave Snobelen wrote:I just read on the Bass Haven web site that our Minister of Swamps and Bunnies has enacted a new wolf/coyote system whereby we can buy up to 2 game seals for them a year and can only hunt that many. I guess I am a neanderthal with my way of thinking. It just seems that our Fiberals can't leave anything I enjoy alone. Next thing I know I'll need a permit to make heterosexual love to my wife :lol: . Just my rant.
Dave

Digger
Digger
2008 Y25 Relayer #593 Boo string, lumizone
2-1984 Relayer,
2-1992 Wolverine
Excal Phoenix, acudraw, VARizone
T.P. Titan TL4, acudraw 50, Varizone
Vixen, Steddy Eddy, Varizone
Martin Rage
Martin Jaguar
PSE Infinity
Big John

Wolf coyote

Post by Big John »

Digger, Digger, Digger......... :lol: :lol:
Phoenix - 375 gr. BEE's (babyneilsons)
Micro 315 - 410 gr. Zombies/Lumenoks
Micro 355. - Punisher-Zombies/Lumenoks

Arrowmaker - Retired
[email protected]
huntman

Post by huntman »

lmao
Kevin 2

Post by Kevin 2 »

Dave, Digger,

You guys dont sound happy. I guess your goverment is trying to make the EU happy so their big game hunters can bring trophys home.

Cheer up it could be worse we could send you Hillary :shock: :shock: :shock:

Kevin
Farmer

OUR BELOVED GOVERNMENT

Post by Farmer »

You may find this hard to believe but I need a permit to legally pump
( drain ) the water from my farm. If it rains and it will go into my drainage system then to one of several pumping systems ( my land is all diked as I am below the water level ). Each of the pumps is suppose to be licenced if I pump more than 10,000 litres per day. A 2 inch rain on 50 acres is a lot more than 10,000 litres .

Will this crap ever stop????
Dave Snobelen

Post by Dave Snobelen »

Farmer
I've lived in the country all my 55 years and have seen urbanites buying into the idyllic country myth. I enjoy new neighbours but take issue when they want to control water flow, crowing roosters, Sunday morning tractors and yes even the sound of gunshots :? . My family cleared this part of the country when it was all bush and some of the rich transplants that demand cheap food want to further drive farming costs up with these rules. I grew up when we hunted and fished to supplement the grocery bill, and some seem to think it's not a way of life :roll: Another rant, which will probably draw fire. I am not against city folk, just against imposing ones will on others in this manner.
Dave
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

That states it all Dave, just the way it is.... :roll:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

I with you Dave we still hunt and fish to supplement the grocery bill..Rant on bro... :wink:
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!
DOXNUT

Post by DOXNUT »

We are slowly becoming a "herd animal" by our own government, that we some how elect...............................
Farmer

New Rules

Post by Farmer »

So with the new regs , we have to buy a seperate tag for wolf or coyote ? And we are allowed to take only 2 per year ? My next question is; why did they include coyotes in to the new regulations ?
Dave Snobelen

Post by Dave Snobelen »

Farmer
This may only promote the 3 S's. Shoot, Shovel, and Shut Up as far as coyote's go.
Dave
TB

Post by TB »

This tag system is only for northern Ontario where Timber wolf and coyote overlap. In southern Ont. it's the same as before shoot 'til they drop! No tags or limit.
Dave Snobelen

Post by Dave Snobelen »

I'm still not sure I'm cool with even this. It usually starts small then expands.
Dave
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

Always learning!!
Home fer now!