FS: Excalibur Axiom SMF

Trading Post

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Valleywalker

FS: Excalibur Axiom SMF

Post by Valleywalker »

Selling my Axiom SMF with Excalibur scope, soft case, quiver and I believe I have 8 20” Firebolt arrows for it, some new and some used. maybe a couple more if I dig around.

The limbs were replaced with Excalibur blems maybe 4 years ago and there are some scratches on the side of the SMF rail from the rope cocker rubbing. The rope cocker handle cracked and broke a few years ago but still works. Despite this, everything is fully functional and it shoots great. I’ve probably put thousands of arrows through it over the years so it’s not new, but will serve the new owner well for years to come.

I just don’t need two bows that shoot the same speed and this one is taking up space. I can send pictures by email if anyone is interested. I will ship to Canada (located in BC) but can ship to the states if there’s interest, buyer pays the shipping please. I would take the riser off and package it up in as small a box as possible to save on shipping for you. Asking $250 CAD for a great older bow package with the arrows and case.

Also could be interested in partial trades for 16.5” arrows and 100gr mechanical broadheads.
Thank for looking!
sbox

Re: FS: Excalibur Axiom SMF

Post by sbox »

Where in Canada are you?
Excalibur Micro 380, Exocet 200, Phoenix, Vixen, Vixen II