B.C. landowners not being told property could go to FN's

This area is for other topics not associated with crossbows or crossbow hunting.
IronNoggin

B.C. landowners not being told property could go to FN's

Post by IronNoggin » Tue May 07, 2019 6:23 pm

More than 3,000 private properties in British Columbia could be swept up in land claims by two First Nations, but those landowners are being kept in the dark about that possibility as Ottawa and the two bands litigate the claims.

www.theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-bc-landowners-not-being-told-property-could-go-to-first-nation/

:cry:
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

paulaboutform

Re: B.C. landowners not being told property could go to FN's

Post by paulaboutform » Wed May 15, 2019 11:04 pm

Long thoughtful reply and got booted out again. I give up!!! :eusa-doh: :thumbdown:

Paul

Stepnoutnb

Post by Stepnoutnb » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:08 pm

paulaboutform wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 11:04 pm
Long thoughtful reply and got booted out again. I give up!!! :eusa-doh: :thumbdown:

Paul
Paul, I think I’ve read where you get kicked out or loose your connection to the server multiple times and loose your replies. Is there some way you could type your replies on word or some other software save it and then copy and paste it to the forum. You could also type it in an email account, save it as a draft then copy and paste. That way instead of typing for 5-10 min you would save the document before you loose it by getting kicked or dropped from the server.
Another question is your ISP. actually dropping your connection? Might be worth checking that out.
Hope you get that straightened out......nothing more frustrating.
Cheers

paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:45 pm

Stepnoutnb wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:08 pm
paulaboutform wrote:

Paul
Paul, I think I’ve read where you get kicked out or loose your connection to the server multiple times and loose your replies. Is there some way you could type your replies on word or some other software save it and then copy and paste it to the forum. You could also type it in an email account, save it as a draft then copy and paste. That way instead of typing for 5-10 min you would save the document before you loose it by getting kicked or dropped from the server.
Another question is your ISP. actually dropping your connection? Might be worth checking that out.
Cheers
Whatever Peter has had the i.t. guys do seems to have mostly worked. I have to sign in every time I visit but I can live with that. I can now post replies easily once I've signed in. Thanks for checking. :wink:

Paul

Stepnoutnb

Post by Stepnoutnb » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:36 pm

paulaboutform wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:45 pm
Stepnoutnb wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:08 pm
paulaboutform wrote:

Paul
Cheers
Whatever Peter has had the i.t. guys do seems to have mostly worked. I have to sign in every time I visit but I can live with that. I can now post replies easily once I've signed in. Thanks for checking. :wink:

Paul
Great cheers from the east coast NB