Full Public Inquiry

This area is for other topics not associated with crossbows or crossbow hunting.
IronNoggin

Full Public Inquiry

Post by IronNoggin » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:10 pm

And in the "interesting developments" file, the liberals have been pressured into actually holding a full Public Inquiry on the Nova Scotia killings. Guess the Families demanding that occur even on their pet media got to them. Took long enough, and I actually wonder just what kind of smoke and mirrors show they have in mind to control what actually gets out now...

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

janesy

Re: Full Public Inquiry

Post by janesy » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:11 pm

IronNoggin wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:10 pm
And in the "interesting developments" file, the liberals have been pressured into actually holding a full Public Inquiry on the Nova Scotia killings. Guess the Families demanding that occur even on their pet media got to them. Took long enough, and I actually wonder just what kind of smoke and mirrors show they have in mind to control what actually gets out now...

Second times a charm I guess. The "review" announced earlier was a significant slap in the face.
Typical that they would test the waters to see what they could get away with.
Micro-Hybrid-bulldog "PitBull370"
MOBU Micro BD345 "Greener"
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"

Every little sound in the bush sounds like footsteps... Until you hear footsteps!