OH CANADA,,FRANCE,GERMANY,SWEDEN*THE LIST IS GROWING

This area is for other topics not associated with crossbows or crossbow hunting.
JUSTANUFF

OH CANADA,,FRANCE,GERMANY,SWEDEN*THE LIST IS GROWING

Post by JUSTANUFF » Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:55 pm

A Canadian imam recently delivered a Friday Sermon in Alberta proclaiming that Islam would soon conquer Rome, “the heart of the Christian state,” as prophesied by the Prophet Muhammad. (the pope should be nicer to TRUMP and stick to religious preaching, and not politics)

In the video, posted to the internet on February 16 and translated by the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI), Sheikh Shaban Sherif Mady says “the Prophet Muhammad told us that Constantinople would be conquered. This was the capital city of the Byzantine Empire…just like the Vatican today, it was the capital of all the Christians in the world. It was conquered and became Turkey.

“The prophecies of the Prophet Muhammad came true. But some prophecies have not come true yet. Look forward to it, because the Prophet Muhammad said that Rome would be conquered! It will be conquered.”

Mady continued, “Constantinople was conquered. Rome is the Vatican, the very heart of the Christian state. When and how? You and I, who suffer of psychological defeatism, cannot fathom that. But people of faith have will, power, and understanding, and they know that the Prophet’s hadith is true, for he does not speak on a whim.”

Welcome to Trudeau's new Canada. He's letting in these Islamic "rapefugees" by the 10's of thousands. Hijabs abound all over Canada, and government help for large families promotes increasing their birth rates too. Canada will be like France (and soon Germany) with Islamic refugee dangerous, violent no go zones. It was nice visiting Canada before the influx of refugees. Now tourism, important to Canada, will be diminished.

Liberals are too just stupid to learn even after their own mistakes let alone others.
Excal Cub w/TactZone & Trigger Tech 2.5 (AKA Cub-Pow)
Barnett Recruit
Magnus Buzzcut
Magnus Black Hornet
Forge Surgeon Vertical Bow
Bear Attitude Vertical Bow
Gold Tip Laser II's
Gold Tip Kinetic
Strings (from everybody here)
Miller Quiver Mount

hankenhunter

Re: OH CANADA,,FRANCE,GERMANY,SWEDEN*THE LIST IS GROWING

Post by hankenhunter » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:07 pm

And Conservatives are too greedy to care. Divisive politics are divisive. No one wins. The only way to win is not to play.
Hank
2010 Equinox The "Beast"
Big John's Zombies with helical blazers
S-5 string stoppers
150 gr. boltcutters, 145 gr. Saunders blunts
Dead zone scope
Vixen master string
DaGriz knife

agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:06 am

Best of luck or Allah Haber. For now you control your future.

evaughan

Post by evaughan » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:19 am

More concerned that you might elect a circus clown for your next president than I am about any of this. Btw, ever been to Canada or Rome?
excal vortex w/ vari-zone
custom 2219's
BOO custom string
gobblestalker custom calls
WMU's 80,84,86

agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:41 am

evaughan wrote:More concerned that you might elect a circus clown for your next president than I am about any of this. Btw, ever been to Canada or Rome?
Not sure who your talking to. We are just switching one clown for another. Neither of them have the guts to stop spending money. I have been to Canada numerous times. Have not been to Italy but several other European countries. Why are you singling out Rome??

Sparkey

Post by Sparkey » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:23 pm

The only real disease is called Humanity.
Parker Challenger
Gen-1 Micro 335 Camo
Matrix Cub
Bear Legion Compound

j.krug

Post by j.krug » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:22 am

There are some very scary things happening world wide right now with regards to mass immigration and such. What scares me about it is that it's right out in the open but most are denying it or turning a blind eye to it in the name of political correctness. Very scary indeed!
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads

agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:39 pm

j.krug wrote:There are some very scary things happening world wide right now with regards to mass immigration and such. What scares me about it is that it's right out in the open but most are denying it or turning a blind eye to it in the name of political correctness. Very scary indeed!
aay come on JR. You ever try a turban on? :lol: :lol: :lol:

j.krug

Post by j.krug » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:20 am

agingcrossbower wrote:
j.krug wrote:There are some very scary things happening world wide right now with regards to mass immigration and such. What scares me about it is that it's right out in the open but most are denying it or turning a blind eye to it in the name of political correctness. Very scary indeed!
aay come on JR. You ever try a turban on? :lol: :lol: :lol:
....can't say that I have. :shock: :lol:
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads

Hot Pepper Dude

Post by Hot Pepper Dude » Sat May 14, 2016 5:49 pm

I did not vote for the Liberal Party. My conscious is clear. Spending out of control. Welcome arms for outsiders, but never mind the people here who struggle everyday. Poverty, Homelessness, Affordable housing. Fort McMurray wildfire destruction and decimation.

Look after the people here before anyone outside of the country. And Europe is totally transformed. Traditional values being eroded by all the refugees, transients, asylum seekers. Fix your own Country!

It is costing the taxpayers of Canada billions of dollars. It's nice to help people from other countries. It's best to help them stay in those countries that they were born and raised in. Make their homeland better. I am sure they would like that.

Regards, H.P.D.

jd4223

Post by jd4223 » Sun May 15, 2016 7:10 pm

Just remember,the government cannot give to someone without first taking it from someone else. Typical Liberal mindset as long as it's someone elses' money...never their own. The people always have to learn how to do with less but the government never has to. The bigger the Liberal,the bigger the hypocrite. Do as I say,not as I do. When the government tells you that you are not allowed to own guns,then you are not a citizen but a subject...Bow Down!

paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform » Mon May 30, 2016 5:41 am

evaughan wrote:More concerned that you might elect a circus clown for your next president than I am about any of this. Btw, ever been to Canada or Rome?
I'm born and raised in Canada and of Roman decent. I work 100 + hours per week only to have 47% of my cheque taken for income tax. Look around the world and see what's actually happening. If you really like it, well, this is a free country. I encourage you to take advantage of this freedom and go move to a no go zone in England or France! I'm sure you'll be met by a kind and gentle people welcoming you with open arms. YES, this is complete sarcasm.
I'm amazed at how completely blinded some people are! :?

Justnuff, thank you for the info.
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.